[2011.04.15] T-ara Soyeon "KARA Gyuri is the only junior & senior I like"

Yoochi

T-ara Soyeon "KARA Gyuri is the only junior & senior I like"

(Exclude unrelated parts)

T-ara Soyeon has showed her love for KARA's Gyuri as her high school junior and her Showbiz senior. Gyuri was Soyeon's junior at high school and Soyeon has revealed "There was one thing I felt so thankful". She continued "In fact, the relationship between senior and junior of our school is not too close. But Gyuri was such a polite girl. She wasn't really a famous student at school and I was not a great senior to my juniors either. Because of that, I just knew that she was my junior but never met her at school. KARA debuted first and then when T-ara debuted, while I was walking to the TV station, Gyuri came to me and greeted "Sunbaenim, annyounghaseyo". I greeted back "Annyounghaseyo" but Gyuri said "
It's fine, you don't have to do this
". I thought that I had a beautiful and kind friend. Until now, she is the only junior I like"

:
Sportsseoul

[t]: Yoo & hasomy @ karaholic

take.out.with.full.credit

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's so good to see interaction between girlgroups' members.

This just prove that Gyuri is actually a nice, caring and sensible girl. she's definitely not a stuck-up pricess :lol:

awwwwww amazing i love our Goddess! it's just sad that haters think she's being cocky and arrogant after watching her on variety shows, when in reality she's just a really kind and caring person who is a great leader to her fellow KARA members. Gyuleader forever!!~ she's beautiful inside and outside. :D

Woah ...never expected this at all ...didnt know they were sunbae & hoobae in school too ~~

Anotha T-Kara fandom ..hehe..love it! I think Gyul is really polite n have good manners not only to her sunbaes n hoobaes too :)

N this do change my view on soyeon ..Anyway Hwaiting to T-Kara !!

Gyuri and Soyeon went to the same high school? Our goddess and my second favorite idol outside of KARA? What a pairing :inluv: Seriously though it's so hard to imagine Soyeon as Gyuri's unni. She has such a baby face it doesn't seem like she's already 25 (Korean age). Now that I think about it, she's like the Seungyeon of T-ara (Main vocalist, both names start with S and end in 연, looks much younger than they really are)

yep, yep leader Gyrui is defenitly a very humble person; she is always looking after the youngest members of Kara (Nicole and Jing) and even if she act like a very arrogant person she is very polite and well mannered, i honestly dont know why antis cant see that!

anyways KARA & KAMILIA FIGHTING!!

Ye! Goes to show others that Gyuri's stuck-up goddess image isn't real and stuff.. (Well she is like a goddess :P) she's actually genuine and nice and polite and all that IRL! ^^