[2011.04.15] T-ara Soyeon "KARA Gyuri is the only junior & senior I like"

Yoochi

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

under what circumstances did soyeon have to do this interview (mentioning of gyul)?

she didin't have to but she affirmed gyul inner personality or the "truth".

Until now, she is the only junior I like

tbh i like tara songs but now there's another reason to like tara.

My favourite artist besides TVXQ/JYJ Oppas is our one and only GODDESS....Park Gyuri Unnie !!

People who went to Gyuri's school(Ahn Yang High School of Art)is T-ara Soyeon, MBLAQ Seungho, F.CUZ Jinon and if I not mistaken there's another person but I can't seem to remember.

loveiscopycopy.jpg

By the way, I am a writer. Find me at Asianfanfics.com under the name fashion_girl

Edited by fashion_girl

For me, this is good news, because I am a "K-ara" shipper.

I know the members of both group, study them, watch them, and LOVE them.<333

One of my biases in T-ara is definitely Soyeon.

And I like this interaction between them. :)

Gyuri is very friendly. I'm touched!!! And I like what Soyeon said too, because she said Gyuri is "her showbiz senior". She's so humble. :sweatdrop:

KARA AND T-ARA FTW !!!!!!

Wah....now there are 2 member in T-ara who likes and see the truly gyuri....very good... :)

Indeed, she's not arrogant at all in her school, she doesn't really want to be the center of attention, and she respecfully her senior, eventhough they don't meet to often...:)

ahhhh....she is really2 a goddess, inside and outside... :D

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

awww thats so sweet of gyuri. many times there is an swkward atmosphere due to senior and junior relationships because sometimes theres two ways just like this. even tho they are out of school now and in the entertainment industry gyuri still shows her respect for her hs senior and calls her sunbaenim