[Nicori] Nicole's Spirituality aka Religion

nikoqi

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

awww that's so cute! i love it when they aren't ashamed to show what they believe in :)

I'm the biggest fan of nicole because she reminds me a lot of Tiffany from SNSD. They have similar smiles I think and now I know they both are Christians! So cool... Tiffany also puts bible verses in her "thanks" sections as well

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Really love this word :

Corinthians 10:13

No temptation has seized you except what is common to man. And God is faithful; he will not let you be tempted beyond what you can bear. But when you are tempted, he will also provide a way out so that you can stand up under it.

I use that word for motivation my self. Use that maybe since 3 years a go.

I think this world really help nicole to face her life.

That's really interesting. I learn new things as the days go by and it's all thanks to this forum. I'm really glad I joined.

I think it's admirable that she still has such a strong belief. I think for her type of occupation, staying grounded is key and religion can do that. It also helps you get through tough times without falling through the cracks.

• 3 months later...

religious person nicole....i cant imagine that....she is really good with her belives...faithful christian

Like Nicole, I'm also a Christian. And so I found her even more awesome after reading this. People jokingly say that maybe she 'saved a country in her previous life' because she is successful and has many celebrity friends now. But it's probably because of her faith and prayer that she was blessed with those things. It's really admirable that she does her best to keep up with the sermons because performers like her encounter all kinds of temptation everyday. :D Nicole makes a great role model!

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...