[Nicori] Nicole's Spirituality aka Religion

nikoqi

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not christian, so i dont really get it? but its really nice to see her put in the lines from the bible, are christian's suppose to memorize the bible or something? i would love to learn more because i c that Tiffany does the same

i'l be glad to try and answer that for you

it's not something you set out to memorize really but it's something you learn and apply to your life. the bible isn't actually just one book but it's a collection of books from different authors over centuries and centuries (with the latest being something like 200AD i think).

and these books are put together to form the bible because christians believe that their writing was 'god-breathed' that is, their ideas agree with and represent god's very own ideas.

so, if you try to put yourself in a christian's shoes, you can imagine that you would want to know what god is trying to tell you - through the bible.

i hope that's simple enough =]

• 1 month later...

That's good that she goes to Church. ^^ Didn't somebody say that she was captured by a sermon in the U.S.? I don't remember. xP Oh well, at least she's a very good Christian. ^_^

Isn't SeungYeon a Christian too? I remember in a Keywui interview she said she was. Also, in the Revolution album, she mainly focused on God.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...