• Announcements

• r0naLd222

Looking for GFX Peepz!   10/18/2016

Karaholic needs GFX (Graphic Artists). If you are interested, please message me or @flamestalker , @Yongery or @Lupang
    • flamestalker

[NEW] Member Solo Activities Subforums!   03/11/2017

Hey Karaholic! Since all of the members are now with different agencies, we thought it'd be appropriate to create new subforums so members can stay in touch with their activities. Please try to post here from now on with future updates and events.  Here are the new subforums we've created:
      Park Gyuri: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/158-park-gyuri-solo-activities-motion-media/
      Han Seungyeon: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/159-han-seungyeon-solo-activities-jwide/
      Goo Hara: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/157-goo-hara-solo-activities-keyeast/
      Jung Nicole: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/160-jung-nicole-solo-activities-b2m/
      Kang Jiyoung: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/161-kang-jiyoung-solo-activities-sweetpower/ For Youngji, we've opted to leave the forum as is as she is still with DSP Media.  Thanks for your attention, hope you continue to drop by and visit.. new members and old! 

-KH Staff
nikoqi

[Nicori] Nicole's Spirituality aka Religion

84 posts in this topic

I find religion irrelevant, but I don't think there are any atheists... other than possibly Woo Young from 2PM.

Park Jung Ah from Jewelry is also an Atheist :D And I think there are many Atheists in Korea in general (ca. 40 %)

Edited by Chanson de l'Europe

she really doesnt hide anything thats good i think. what you see is what you get kind of deal. i think thats good.

and i should have added that when you are a star sometimes things you have or are can cause ridicule and criticism but for nicole it seems that it doesn't get to her. that also good. a mark of a good christian per se is that he/she is not afraid to show their faith.

yay.

shes a very devoted christian.. im catholic but i havent been to church the past 3 yrs lol..

It's nice to see a famous person like her so devoted about something and open about it too! I'm glad I discovered KARA and this site today. :D

I'm not christian, so i dont really get it? but its really nice to see her put in the lines from the bible, are christian's suppose to memorize the bible or something? i would love to learn more because i c that Tiffany does the same

i'l be glad to try and answer that for you

it's not something you set out to memorize really but it's something you learn and apply to your life. the bible isn't actually just one book but it's a collection of books from different authors over centuries and centuries (with the latest being something like 200AD i think).

and these books are put together to form the bible because christians believe that their writing was 'god-breathed' that is, their ideas agree with and represent god's very own ideas.

so, if you try to put yourself in a christian's shoes, you can imagine that you would want to know what god is trying to tell you - through the bible.

i hope that's simple enough =]

church goer, good for her... <3 Nicole always...

unlike me... stopped going to church, its nearly a decade and counting... xD

Edited by scarxum

That's good that she goes to Church. ^^ Didn't somebody say that she was captured by a sermon in the U.S.? I don't remember. xP Oh well, at least she's a very good Christian. ^_^

Isn't SeungYeon a Christian too? I remember in a Keywui interview she said she was. Also, in the Revolution album, she mainly focused on God.

i admire her christianity! :D

A religious girl. Despite of her fame and popularity she never forgets about God nd thank him.

A personality I really admire. one of the characteristics an ideal woman should have. ahaha

it sucks that she can't attend the sermons every week but it's good that she's still trying to catch them

Major props to Nicole for upholding her faith! It's great to see idols who are like that. :eyelove:

ahh omg shes such a sweet little girl !

wow this is great that nicole is strong christian

i wonder if any other member is christian too?

anyway thanks for sharing

She keep her faith strong... I wouldnt mind going church with her... :)

Aha mee too! I would not be bored, I'm for sure!