[other] Hara look alike

박진건

I met her a week ago and it wasn't until I was out with her friend and they found out I liked KARA that they mentioned she looked like Hara and it struck me, I can see a resemblance. What do you all think?

75310_104004976335100_100001767947094_28634_590737_n.jpg

Edited by dookie
this topic would fit better in hara's personal section.

Her name is 고운 (Go-un) so her name isn't similiar to Hara ㅋㅋㅋ I figured everyone knew what Hara looks like which is why I didn't post any pictures of her to compare. After I met her she text me her Facebook ID (not I'm not giving it to anyone, sorry) and when I was looking at her pictures I was thinking "why does she remind me of someone I've seen before." and then the mystery was solved when we were out drinking.

EDIT: This is her public Facebook photo, which is why it's okay for me to show it on a public forum, however her other photos are only if you are her friend so unfortunately I don't want to post those for privacy reasons ^^ 최승합니다

Edited by 박진건

I guess she does resemble hara just a little..but I wouldn't have made the connection if you showed me this picture without a reference though (: .

That was my initial response, I didn't realize it until her friend told me...but I always felt she looked familiar, I just couldn't think of who.

Wow, is she some sort of random stranger? A buddy?

My page didn't load fully so I only saw her forehead

and some of her eyes. I thought for sure it was Hara, but

it isn't...Lucky girl. She randomly looks like one of the hottest

Korean idols!

• 1 year later...
  • 10 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...