[Other] 110420 Ji Young on Idol Chart Show

dlskam

saw this earlier.

it's pretty awkward and unnecessary with the zoom in. don't know about this show,but even the mc themselves feels a little bit uncomfortable for me.

anyway, jing indeed have change much. from the baby jing that debut with rock u, until the mature jing on lupin until today

it's called Idol Chart Show i think??

yeah, that's the weird thing is. it looks like they want to emphasize how jing have developed much and become a sexy idol too. but the way they do it is pretty weird with that constant zoom in.

this is the first time i saw a korean tv shows doing something like this very clearly.

WTF is wrong with people. the zooming is was totally unnecessARY AND degrading. talk about misogynistic korea. they are objectifying girls, nothing against the industry but its stupid things like that that make me angry.

/ rant over

also. everyone in korea + most other countries wear clothes like that. its called fashion duh. its not like she flashed anyone. geeeeez