pimmie

sorry that I don`t have a screencap :]

Sunghee`s new changed blast on 09.01.04

& she`s been closing the cyworld for the past days after the concert

상처받기싫고

성처주는건 정말

미친듯이 싫어

그래서 침묵하려고

"i hate getting hurt, also hate to hurt someone else like crazy. so i just keep going on living in silence."

from sunghee`s cyworld and translation by ff

oh no.. i wonder what happened?..

she seems to have a lot going on in her life...

anne. hmm yeah maybe she felt the old feelings with Kara..

after the concert.. :(

thanks FF and Pim..

Is that because she's hurt because she can't go on stage anymore and she hurt others - kamilia can't see her on stage anymore? Like what she mentioned in the concert, she will not be able to go on stage anymore in the future, i don't think she's gonna make a comeback and it's more impossible to bring her back to kara as much as so many people wanted her to.

---Caroline

I think she prioritized her studies... and pursue her profession in the future, like working in a office or in other words a simple living.

Is sungja pregnant? kidding...

T_T missing her...

somebody said that sunghee will be back as WG late this 09?? is that true of just a hoax?

somebody said that sunghee will be back as WG late this 09?? is that true of just a hoax?

Edited by anne

^lol you saw that too .... btw... dubble post ?!??

anyways... WHat !!!???.. she might not coming back.. pls dont say thats true :'(

she has to come back.. :(

why is her diary making me cry???

why does she mean by those???

even though I totally miss her, I still think Education is the thing that would be best for her... I want to see her successful even though not as a singer anymore....

well I kinda thought that what she meant by this is that people or Kamillias are still waiting for her comeback and I think she doesn't want to dissapoint Kamillia... and she's scared that she might hurt them... because probably she likes her simple life now than the hectic ones before...

anyways, thanks,..... this is sooo sad!