[2011.04.22] CNBLUE's Jung Yong Hwa explains scandal - "Hara is a good sister friend to me"

benbenkr

LWQhe.jpg

Jung Yong Hwa clarifies scandal about Goo Hara

On the 21st of April, CNBlue's Jung Yong Hwa guested on KBS2's Happy Together.

Regarding the scandal with Goo Hara, Yong Hwa was there to clarify the truth on the matter.

Not too long ago, pictures of Jung Yong Hwa and Goo Hara being intimate with one another led to a scandal.

However because the scandal did not have any basis, Yong Hwa did not say anything about it in hopes that the matter would dissapear on it's own.

Now though, Jung Yong Hwa has this to clarify on Happy Together:

"We (Hara and I) were recording for the program that day and many of us idols got friendlier and closer to one another. Hara was just playfully hitting me, but the picture ironically captured her hand on my chest.. and I think that's how the scandal broke through."

"Hara is a good sister to me"

Source: TV Daily

Edited & Translated by benbenkr @ Karaholic

Please take out with full credit.

I just watched the cut on this part... hilarious stuff there.

Yoo Jae Sook was teasing Yong Hwa to no end. :lol:

so next time on any musical show or production, idols of different sexes will have to stand far apart without interaction to avoid scandals. seriously why would fans turn nasty when idols go into close friendship or even courtship? idols are also humans who need friends too. some fans are really too possessive. it'll hurt more than help/support.

lol ...i read before in allkpop bout this right after d fancam was uploaded..i thought it was kinda false thou did nt put any mind to it...HAHAXX ...

To me it was more to siblings relation n never a scandal..Hara was just being playful n njoying herself..come on she's only 20yo she needs a break!HAHA ..I love yonghwa too ...!

So, what exactly was the scandal here? Hara touched that guy's chest, and that means they're dating or something? That's ridiculous XD

And even if there was something between the pair, that should be their business and not something fans/the media should get upset about.

This is kind of interesting because the 6th episode of URAKARA did allude that being a superstar is not always fun because you literally and constantly need to pay attention to your own gestures. It must be aggravating after a while, but after all, it's their jobs even though it seems like they don't need to do much.

Wow, Netizens can come up with a whole novel with just one picture, but it doesn't make it true =_=

I'm just saying this cause I was thinking it but Yonghwa seems to have more skinship with Hara than he ever did with Seohyun, with their close sister "relationship" and all lol jkjk

It's a pity how something so innocent can be used against you. Thank goodness I don't have to watch for any cameras lurking around to take a picture of me hitting my friend and overdramatising it as romance. But the first thing I thought of was SEOHYUN!! :o

• 2 weeks later...