Nicole's Individual Fan Name?

Ruki

154 members have voted

1. 1. What should Nicole fans be called?

• Acon(s)
    • Curry
    • Cola
    • Tweety
    • COLEctors
    • Kori

Okay, so I realized, that with other groups, they had fan names for the individual members... like how SHINee's Key fans would be called Lockets and such... And I don't think KARA has that so I wanted to start this poll. :3

I discussed this with 3-4 other members in the sbox...and we decided to use these choices for the poll. ^^

Origin behind the names:

Acon- is what Nicole named her stuffed toy pig. She derived it from Bacon somehow I think.

Curry- what Nicole cooks the most and best? Well she cooks it for the rest of the members. ^^

Cola- Just from her name, cuz of Cole and how the Korean addressing term to show that you're close is -ah, and Cole-ah sounds like Cola.

Tweety- One of Nicole's nicknames since she's the mood-maker.

Edited by liih carvalho

Hmm I never really thought we needed names lol.. probably cause Kamilia was/is such a small fandom that being called a Kamilia was good enough for us haha. Do we need names? XD

@MIkee and @alyballeza: Haha thanks. Glad that you like the idea. ^^ Acons winning so far~ hehe. I think I'll close the poll after a week or something...

Haha...Cola was the first thing that I thought of for Nicole... and yeah, I forgot to put a (s) thing after Cola when putting it as the choice... I guessed that others would understand so yeah.

@xstrawberriesx: Yeah curry is a bit weird...XD But having a poll with only 3 choices is a little... and that was the only other nickname we could think of besides those 3. Haha

@Natsuru-Kun: XD Well I had an explanation for each of the choices in the main post, but ok..guess you didn't see and already voted TT

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...