Nicole's Individual Fan Name?

Ruki

154 members have voted

1. 1. What should Nicole fans be called?

• Acon(s)
    • Curry
    • Cola
    • Tweety
    • COLEctors
    • Kori

I think there're better suited names out there for Nicole fans, just that we haven't thought about or cannot remember. I think we need a more unique name that Nicole would instantly recognise. So yeah, my vote's reserved for now. :tongue:

As for the list, I think COLA's the best there now, perfectly describing our dorky Nicole as well as her usual cheerfulness. The thing is, the writing of it in Hangul is completely the same as how we would write the Cola drink in Hangul. It shouldn't be a problem though.

But other fellow celebs also call Nicole as Cole-ah. I don't think we should be using her nickname as her fanbase's name, I mean it adds to confusion although COLA would have been a good name? I don't know, just my opinion.

• 4 weeks later...

^

OMG I REALLY LIKED YOUR SUGGESTION!!! IT sounds way awesome than whats in the poll!!!!

ICONIC 4 NICOLE! <3

^

^

ICOLE SOUNDS COOL TOO!!!!

I got a suggestion as well: Nsquared. Like.. N to the power of 2. Nicole and us. ;)

Edited by officialnaddy

tweety. Just because shes the best! :)

its her nickname after all...

:D

and calling her cola sounds like a soft drink o.o

but thats just my opinion! :D

interesting topic, but to be kamilia is good enough,

since we should support kara as a whole rather than individually.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Tweety for me!

Because it sounds so happy and chirpy~ For Nicole~

Cola....make me think of of the coca-cola the drink......which has now been proven to harm your stomach in the long term... :sweatdrop:

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Why don't you guys combine the two and say "hi, I am a cole-ah's tweety." I think cole-ah's tweety sounds cute and descriptive because you define Nicole's name and her personality for some people don't even know what tweety is other than big Kara fans. Just a suggestion though. I would vote for cole-ah's tweety too just saying. :thumbup:

• 1 month later...