What if Kara sings in an Anime?

MIKee

Kara is now really popular now in Japan. It would be nice if they would sing an opening or ending song in an Anime just like Trax who sang an ending song in eye shield 21 and F.T island who sang one of bleach's ending song...

What Anime would you like Kara to sing it's Opening or ending song?

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

NARUTOOOOOOO AAAAAHHHHH!!!! Honestly, I'm quite impressed that groups from Korea have the opportunity to sing title songs for Anime and I think for some reason Kara would be more suited to that than some other groups. But that's just opinion, for sure.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I think it would be great! And it's awesome promotions for our girls too :) Animes are very popular in Japan~

And most probably KARA would sing an opening theme for a shojo anime...... there's no way cute songs will be played on shounen ones (e.g. Bleach, Naruto).

i don't really watch animes, but i have seen a few. if any, kara should sing for a romantic comedy! i think they would be really popular hahah. i was thinking that kara should have their own anime show too, since they're so entertaining to watch!

i agree with you, and it would be more wonderful if they could be a seiyuu (anime dubber) from those anime, like... SKET Dan? since it's my favorite anime, haha... :tongue:

looking forward to it~ :thumbup:

It will be daebak!! :D

KARA is loved by the japanese right now, so they will increase the fanbase if KARA sings the Anime song~

and Fairy Tail is one of my favorite option~ XD

and it will be more lovely if they can appear as a seiyuu of character in the anime~~ :P

• 2 weeks later...

I think it will be great. I'm watching Urakara now, and everytime I hear "S.O.S" played, I always remember Urakara opening bumper scene. KARA is really have ability to make a series, in this case anime, recognised just by listen to their song. So, it will be good for the series.

• 1 month later...