What if Kara sings in an Anime?

MIKee

I know they did an opening for Naruto Shippuden! Aside from that, though, I hope they do more OSTs! A lot of their OST tracks are my absolute favorites, so I hope they can do more that they're promoting in Korea and Japan. Since anime seems to be primarily in Japan, it'd be a huge accomplishment if they get to do a Japanese OST!

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ending of Shakugan No Shana III? I'm so excited with this anime cause my favorite J-POP singer is gonna sing the opening, if my flawless girls sings the ending it's gonna my best anime in all time )= -loves Shakugan no Shana a lot of-

• 2 weeks later...

I would like it if Kara sang to Clannad/Naruto. Maybe Clannad because their ending song was sweet, I think a song like that a nice slow sweet tempo would be good. I guess opening and Ending Kara can do both :) anyways I would love Kara to do one, one day. ^^

• 2 weeks later...

OMG! There's so many anime songs Kara can sing to. Obviously, I'm an otaku, and I can list a whole bunch of songs that can fit Kara, going all the way back to the first Mobile Suit Gundam and Macross.

For starters, they could sing a ballad extended version of Macross's 愛・おぼえていますか (Ai Oboete Imasu ka = Do You Remember Love?) :thumbup:

If Kara is able to sing an opening and/or an ending to a popular anime, that will be so awesome. Since anime has already included anime artists from both Korea and China, why not include singers too.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...