Average Time of KARA MVs/PVs?

Twiddle_

Since I got nothing to do, I scanned KARA's discography in wikipedia.

And while looking at facts, awesome facts, I noticed that wiki has the length of MVs/PVs of Kara since the 4days to Japanese promotions... so I thought of "what's the average length of our girls' music videos?".

I converted it to seconds and computed a little more :)

Here's the list:

averagelength.jpg

average.jpg

2 minutes = 120 sec

3 minutes = 180 sec

5 minutes = 300 sec

--

If ever there are miscalculations, please blame either my laptop's calculator or wiki say so~

credits to wiki for the info. and my laptop's awesome calculator who did more than half of the computations. XD

Edited by Twiddle_

You forgot the Korean version of Jumping which is the same as the Japanese one :D

Their average time of most MVs/PVs are mostly 3 minutes plus, but the longest and shortest one are from OST's while the album MVs are mostly 3 mins (well for the case of Ima Okuritai Arigatou it has an MV and on an album)

Edited by Goddess.Gyuri

• 2 months later...

"go go summer" 3:40 or 220 seconds

and there must be a mistake for 2me because it's definitely longer than 3 minutes.

anyway thanks for the consolidation.

taking out ioa, it's not surprising that wanna is the longest because of its storyline.

• 4 months later...

What if our girls did a short music video story drama that was way more than the average length of time? For me, I think it would be great. :thumbup:

That would be soo cool!. So many other groups do something similar so it's time for Kara to do their own. XD

That would be soo cool!. So many other groups do something similar so it's time for Kara to do their own. XD

Indeed! I can just imagine the sheer emotional and dramatic possibilities they can act in the music video. They're so talented our girls. They should definitely do this. It will be amazing to see this. :thumbup:

Winter magic is long too...

Well I think Japanese songs are longer than the Korean ones...

Even the other Jpop artists...I think their shortest MV is 4 minutes

:chipper:

I realise that jpop songs usually is longer than kpop.

I remember listening to kat-tun's songs, a lot of them is almost 6 minutes long.