[2011.04.28] DSP and KARA Resolve Dispute

dlskam

KARA’s Nicole, Seungyeon, and Jiyoung have reached a compromise with DSP Media today.

On April 28th, DSP Media announced, “DSP Media and KARA’s three members have amicably resolved the dispute and we have all reached a compromise where KARA will be able to continue their group activities.”

Following that, “We discussed mainly about KARA’s future, and an agreement was reached where the three would drop their lawsuit without any conditions. We would like to thank the fans for supporting the girls, and promise to work hard to show improvement.”

Credit: Newsen

Let's wait for the official statement .... :thumbup:

DSP Media apologizes to fans, asks for time before next comeback

Edited by red4summer

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I finally glad that it is over with, and the girls can move on from this. Can't wait to see the other girls back to work, wondering if they are going to release jet coaster love in korean. I hope that they do not, because I like it just the way it is. Maybe arigatou I would like it translated in korean. But they reach a compromise without any condition, really I thoughts their would be condition. I guess it just show that KARA really want to remain as five

Kara remaining as 5 and resolving their disputes is much greater news to me than having them conquer all the music charts. Having survived this dispute, Kara will only grow stronger.

Kara 5ever!

After months of waiting...& waiting... which feels like centuries! Finally , they're back as 5 .

I'm pretty sure they'll be stronger than before now ! & definitely , kamilia & kara bonds would be tighten since we've been through the crisis together with them :)

Proud of them ! I knew I could've trusted them :D

Kara & Kamilias Hwaiting!

there are still a lot of things that missing. most importantly (and don't know whether they will publish it or not) is the final result of the discussion.

just hope those who guilty will realized their mistake and try hard to pay back for it, though it's impossible to mend it completely.

my only wish for now (a selfish one): i hope the girls will come back to their dorm, together.

thats good to know, they should remain as 5 anyways because i doubt they will be big as they are now individually even though i would still be a fan of them despite that anyways.

also above post, they don't live together in a dorm anymore or what?

this is one of the finest days of my 2011 life so far!

finally, my work atmosphere has been brighter today!

and now this!

thank GOD, He listened to us!

now my only wish left is that (hopefully) they'll go back to their dorm and live together again! my apologies for being selfish.. :sweatdrop:

To me it doesn't really matter whether they go back to the dorm or not. As long as they are still KARA it's good enough :)

Yah ....AT last ...KARA survived..As always..Chukae!!

Im so glad to hear of this news ..thou i've always tell myself KARA will still be 5 ...n now its proven again how strong is KARA ...n thanks GOD ..im so glad im a KAMILIA

N im so patiently waiting for their activities be it individual or group ,Hwaiting..

I'm just too happy that kara is back together as five, when i first heard about this news from my friend i was like the worst possiblities is happening but i just found out that they are together again. Kara Fighting ^^

Edited by Xypher

When I saw this gooood news, I almost shouted out!

It makes me so happy.

In this period of days, I steadily believe that everything would be alright, because KARA have overcame so many difficult situations, and this time would be just as in the past, KARA would go on its story.

Thanks God, this day is coming finally.

Finally. I couldn't wait for the official statement about the disuputes resolving to appear. I'm so happy. Maybe we will soon have a chance to see them performing somewhere live. I've always known it's just a matter of time for this to happen. We still don't know the details, but I hope they'll show up soon. KARA + KAMILIA = ONE!

Edited by Slod