[2011.04.28] DSP and KARA Resolve Dispute

dlskam

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When they make a comeback hope all the shows that welcome them back will give them a BIG welcoming :w00t: . But some companies might still be discouraged about their recent dispute. Only time can tell when they will be able to perform like they used to.

OMG. ;______; CONGRATULATIONS! YAYYY! THE LAWSUIT IS GONE. NO MATTER WHAT, WE KAMILIA HAVE BEEN SUPPORTING THEM AND NOW THIS GREAT MIRACLE HAS HAPPENED! (: YAY! I hope that everything goes well from now on, and nothing will go wrong.

BestFreakin5

Thank you thank you THANK YOU so much for posting!

I was wondering what happened to the dispute since they didnt talk about it for so long, I checked the forums and allkpop everyday just to look out for kara news, and finally they solved it. I so glad that they did :) To me as long as they stay together, the details are not important. :):)

This is good news for not just kara fans, but kpop fans in general :) I think kara is one of the more experienced groups around, and it be sad if they split.

If ever I could see the girls now, I would hug them tight and say "IT'S FINALLY OVER!" :thumbup:

Kara might not be the best girl group there is for other people, but for me, and for us, they are definitely the best! :)

DSP might want to start treating our girls right... hmp.

I'm very glad they stayed as 5. I was expecting this because they have a "super" bond going on. They can't just split. That's why we love them. They have "sisterhood!"

Congratulations, Kara!

The Goddess, The Ham, Yongjoo, Ant Waist and BabyJing.~ :eyelove:

i've been waiting so long to here this

hopefully everything is resolved & we could see our girls' again

i miss them so much i want to see them back on stage

Kara forever as five

Yea! The dispute is over, I'm finally relaxed n' happy ^^

I hope that nothing like this happens to Kara again!

Also Kara together and relaxed makes me happyto see ^~^

Hope to see them all on stage again...

yes, yes, yes! finally KARA, DSP and KAMILIA are one and the same once more! these are the best news a kamilian like us could get! and personally these made my day!

KARA IS AND ALWAYS BE 5!! IN KARA WE TRUST!!

go, go, go KARA & KAMILA FIGHTING!!!!!!!