[2011.04.28] DSP and KARA Resolve Dispute

dlskam

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This makes me so happy. ♥ YES! The controversy is finally over! I am proud of the girls for staying strong and Kamilias for staying strong and praying for the girls. Thank God it's resolved, but I wonder, because the girls dropped their lawsuit, I wonder what the agreement was. Hopefully the three girls are satisfied.

But other than the dispute, I'm happy the girls are staying as 5! OT5! Haha. I can't wait for their comeback in Korea, I am anticipating it. :)

OMG, I am not dreaming, am I?

Just got back from school and this news made my day!!!!! this statement and Seungyeon's tweet <3

Hopefully an official statement will come out soon. I'm long waiting for the girls' official comeback.

and I hope they all go back to dorm to live together again too

I think we can safely assume that the issue has been resolved, now all that's left is DSP releasing an official statement (although the front page of DSP already supports that fact). It's been a rough 3-4 months and I think we can learn a lot from the girls' perseverance and determination to settle the issue. I hope that DSP can learn something from this lawsuit and treat the girls better..I mean KARA is the reason they're still in business.

I'd like to thank all kamilia for sticking together and supporting the girls through this roller coaster ride, and hope the girls will find happy times ahead (:

We have going through 3 months of curiosity, anxiousness, madness, being attacked from various of trolls and haters, conflicts, different opinions, speculations, the bad side of media and everything else but we faced it with patient, determination, working together, continuous support and most importantly, the never-ending faith that we put on our beloved girls.

This is what the real meaning of family is. And yes, everything are back on the right track and our bonds are being stronger than before. I love you all, Kamilia and welcome back to our girls~ Kara5ever!!

First of all YES!!!!!!!!!! and second i'm so happy KARA will stay united as one.I kind of new things were going to work out so i'm happy to hear this news and hopefully DSP treats KARA better.I hope KARA will go on variety shows to and can't wait for there Korean comeback or just for them to perform jet coaster love live or something. :sweatdrop:

DSP Media apologizes to fans, asks for time before next comeback

20110304_kara_jetcoaster_love.jpg

After resolving 100 days worth of disputes yesterday, DSP Media officially announced plans for KARA’s comeback through a press report released on April 29th.

They stated:

“DSP Media and KARA have both been able to stand before our fans with a more mature and closer partnership than before. Although everything has been resolved, DSP Media would still like to apologize for causing concerns amongst KARA’s fans.

We acknowledge that we are forever in debt to you.

KARA will be returning when they feel that they are able to properly treat the wounds of their fans. We will be working our hardest to make sure that our fans can see that we’ve turned the past misfortune into our advantage.

We would like to take the opportunity to thank the various associations and entertainment/media representatives for sending us their support.”

Jiyoung’s father also spoke with the producers of SBS’s “One Night in TV Entertainment” and stated, “The three kids needed to work and promote but they couldn’t. They went through a lot of emotional difficulties so we all felt that it’d be better to just resolve everything with DSP Media.”

When asked for specific details, he replied, “Both parties shared what we could, and although there might be a disparity with each individual, our compromise was something that satisfied all of us.”

On the members themselves, he concluded, “They all said that they’re okay. It will be awkward for a bit, but everything will be okay once time passes.”

Source: Sports Chosun via Nate, Sports Today via Nate

cr: allkpop

~~~~

i'm too happy that i cried again!haha!

this whole thing drained all my tears for a year! :)

KARA, KAMILIA FIGHTING!

This date will now be a special day for all Kamilia! At last, these gloomy months have come to an end. The joy and relief I feel..is beyond words! I'm so proud to be a Kamilia, and I look forward to seeing our five girls perform together during their comeback! Let's celebrate Kamilia! :D

Edited by orangeline

Guys,

We still have to respect whatever the girls went through. The ones that didn't want this to happen and the ones that had to deal with their parents concerns.

The girls will grow older with time and we can't deny them the need to do their own stuff one day. It will break my heart for sure. But we could witness their individual careers blossom into something else.

I could see Seunyeong going into a Jazz-pop career, which would suit her well. I have seen too many girl-band split after a while to believe they will stay together forever.

Fabrico

Woah :inluv: , really? I can't believe this. Kara will still be 5, ah this is the long awaiting moment in my life. I'm so glad Kara would be back to their work and hope they will be stronger than ever. :hihi: I can't keep my mouth close, i'm so happy to hear that.