[Other] Is Our Goddess dating with Eunhyuk?

lollabunny93

Hey all.. I'm really confused now.yesterday i just found out some of these videos and these videos make me think..are they both dating? Or is Hyukri couple is real? What do you guys think? :wub::inluv::adore::gyc6::gemadmire:

tumblr_lkb9unLXI11qczvfzo1_400.jpg

tumblr_lexq7rBSDp1qdt2a8o1_500.jpg

Edited by gel♥pgy
fixed youtube links :)

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

NEVERRRR :curse: Gyuri is mine. Muh-eye-nuh!! Come on now, what does Eunhyuk have that I don't?? Sure he's rich, cute, funny, famous, and he seems like a nice guy, but is that what girls really go for these days? Pfft.

In all seriousness, I kinda doubt they're actively dating since idols have almost no free time for themselves, but it wouldn't surprise me. Being a celebrity, you don't exactly get to meet normal people often, which is why celebrities usually end up dating each other. I remember an article a while ago about Eunhyuk dating G.NA though. Or was that someone else? I don't really follow gossip that doesn't pertain to KARA specifically.

btw you can encode youtube videos into your post with [youtubevideo][/youtubevideo

Edited by gyuriFTW

lol daniel!

lollabunny93 i can't blame you for believing that HyukRi after watching those videos.. those also made me wondered/wished if they are dating, even come to like eunhyuk cause of that!:)

anyway just like daniel said, we'll never know unless they say it themselves..

a piece of advice:

ship as long as u want, but don't put 100% faith in it; to avoid disappointment

hey lollabunny93!

i'm one of those HyukRi shipper.. :sweatdrop:

at 1st i don't really believe that HyukRi is real..

but after watching some of the fanmade HyukRi vids, i just can't resist myself from shipping them.

and HyukRi is one of the reason why i'm interested in KARA. with Gyuri personally. :wub:

to be honest, we hyukrian (HyukRi shipper) don't really know exactly whether they are dating each other or not.

but lately, all the hints are kind of obvious.. especially from shindong n suju members.. :rolleyes:

this might just be some coincidence...but we can't help ourselves to believe they are REAL.. >.<

so just like gel♥pgy said

ship as long as u want, but don't put 100% faith in it; to avoid disappointment

let's just pray and hope they are together for REAL! :P

btw, u can visit http://hyukri.blogspot.com to meet other hyukrians and spazzing about hyukri.

see u there! :D

p/s: Eunhyuk/Gyuri fans... don't bash me.. :crying:

You should go to forum FANDOM and read about the relationship between kara and super junior. Or you can read the only gyuri x eunhyuk couple in http://hyukri.blogspot.com They conclude all of their interactions from every month in that website. Anyway, gyuri has never confessed about her dating, so no one is 100% sure whether HyukRi is real or not....

^

i know the thread, (some may disagree) but here's more appropriate for shipping gyul & eunhyuk.

lol @ daniel, you're serious with gyul? don't take the game too hard because it's going to hurt more than anything else. hahah.

i love it to be true but be it eunhyuk or even daniel, as long as gyul has decided, she & he will get my wholesome blessing.

@lollabunny93

thanks for making this thread.

shared earlier in her spazz thread, the best ever fanmade till date.

[c] Tedroxmen

i don't have time to visit other blogs so if you guys have updates, please share here too. thanks.

i like this thread hehehee hyukri is REAL for sure~!! :thumbup1::eyelove:

these are fan-made vid that show how close gyuri and eunhyuk are :)

credit: OYUsis @YT (Oyuri in KH)

credit: hslpt3 @YT

@lollabunny93 thanks for making this thread~!!

Ha! bring it on dookie!!! hyukri for the win :lol2:

but honestly i dont think they are *slap ma face

maybe just some seriously feelings *hugs myself

It'll be hard for them to go out but someday im hoping to see a scandal (headline: hyuk and gyul =dating???)

yep, that's gonna be one awesome scandal *pats myself :thumbup:

ahs its fine! :sweatdrop: if this makes you and other hyukri shippers happy then its all good. maybe i shouldn't have made that big NO red, shouldve went with purple lol.

.......i'm gonna make a thread shipping gyuri and eunjung to fight your hyukri though!!!! :angry::P

Someone has already posted a thread about gyuri and eunjung, but do you mean in a romance relationship? (YURI: female and female)

lol @ daniel, you're serious with gyul? don't take the game too hard because it's going to hurt more than anything else. hahah.

i love it to be true but be it eunhyuk or even daniel, as long as gyul has decided, she & he will get my wholesome blessing.

Kekeke sorry I hope I didn't scare you or anything. :sweatdrop: Just letting my Freudian id speak out a little bit. I assure you my fandom is wholly pure.

seriously :P

As long as Gyuri doesn't end up with some douchebag prick (not gonna name any names) I'll be happy for her.

I think this is just fandom, puting all the interactions together and adding music makes them seems real. But keep in mind that all the interactions we have seen are only a few hours, doesn't prove anything. Kara is really busy with their schedule and hence no time to date even if they are interested in each other.

Ah..i understand for you..boys who loves Gyuri..

hahah

If it's my favorite man, i'm definitely disagree and walk awayyyy from thread,lol

Call me silly, denying fact, whatever..as long as i don't disturb your life and tem *artists*, still okay right??in addition, i'm just doing it..just because..just to spend my sexiest lifetime as being fangirl *rofl

I'm neutral actually,LOL

Ha! bring it on dookie!!! hyukri for the win :lol2:

oh i'll bring it!!! :angry: hyukri for the lose! :P

Someone has already posted a thread about gyuri and eunjung, but do you mean in a romance relationship? (YURI: female and female)

romantic, friendship, etc. whatever doesn't matter to me. i like them together. ^_^

i ship this couple like crazy and it scares me sometimes because, although i am a loyal fan, i am just a stranger to them. LOL

but i seriously think this couple is believable. just look at the natural chemistry.

you've gotta be blind to not see it. :blink:

Because I'm one of the hyukrian...of course I hope that they're really dating...

I think eunhyuk really have crush to our goddess, since he is kinda obvious... :D, but the problem is that goddess will be accept him or not...:D,,

I hope we can see many hint for their relationship in the future....Hyukri FTW!!