[Other] Is Our Goddess dating with Eunhyuk?

lollabunny93

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...

Well, I've heard that most idols are dating secretly for the public not to know and so their image will not change. In that case, we'll never know as of now if they are really dating. Unless, one of them admits it in the future when they're no longer idols since they're prohibited to reveal it now. Anyhow, I hope they're not dating because I'm about to make Gyuri mine! Hahaha! Just kidding :D No, seriously.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

NOOOOOO. I hope not. She is too good for him. Even though I think Eunhyuk would make a nice boyfriend. I can't imagine her with him since he's so skinny

Oh! So the appearance is only thing you consider who should be her boyfriend? I know she said that her ideal man should be manly. But when Eunhyuk have some rumors with Gyuri, he becomes more manly and muscular (though it might be because of the concept of the song.) It seems like he changes his image to be similar to her ideal man. :eyelove:

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

i totally ship them together!

i can see that Eunhyuk has crush on our Gyul~

but if they are not dating...

i'd ship anyone with gyul.. as long as he loves her very much!

:thumbup:

• 3 months later...
  • 4 months later...