• Announcements

• r0naLd222

Looking for GFX Peepz!   10/18/2016

Karaholic needs GFX (Graphic Artists). If you are interested, please message me or @flamestalker , @Yongery or @Lupang
    • flamestalker

[NEW] Member Solo Activities Subforums!   03/11/2017

Hey Karaholic! Since all of the members are now with different agencies, we thought it'd be appropriate to create new subforums so members can stay in touch with their activities. Please try to post here from now on with future updates and events.  Here are the new subforums we've created:
      Park Gyuri: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/158-park-gyuri-solo-activities-motion-media/
      Han Seungyeon: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/159-han-seungyeon-solo-activities-jwide/
      Goo Hara: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/157-goo-hara-solo-activities-keyeast/
      Jung Nicole: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/160-jung-nicole-solo-activities-b2m/
      Kang Jiyoung: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/161-kang-jiyoung-solo-activities-sweetpower/ For Youngji, we've opted to leave the forum as is as she is still with DSP Media.  Thanks for your attention, hope you continue to drop by and visit.. new members and old! 

-KH Staff
lollabunny93

[Other] Is Our Goddess dating with Eunhyuk?

67 posts in this topic

whoaa, so those rumors is true? there are many picture when eunhyuk and gyuri together but isn't that the idols have strict rules to follow, like cant go in a relationship~

anyway , they're not a bad couple though..

i'm not hyukri shipper lol

they looks good together but but.. i think eunhyuk suits snsd's hyoyeon more than our leader^^

I Ship Sunghee and Gyuri hahahaha OMG! I miss SUNGRI so much!! really =(

But anyway... if she

Really?

I never heard about it before!

It's okay, Eunhyuk was great man,

I bet they gonna admit it 10 years later

I don't think so although seems like they are in a very good relationship, like best friend, maybe?

I actually think they are kinda true? :P /dontkillme.

Hara & Junhyung have admitted that they are dating, but Eunhyuk said he wouldn't tell his fans when he's dating someone :confused1: & as you can see there are many interactions of them & Eunhyuk even sat behind Gyuri on the 2010 SBS Gayo Daejun. But IDK.

^

i'm supportive, so as long as gyul is in love, i don't mind who but being an idol (in a group), gyul must be careful inorder not to bump into any cameras. imo it will bring more harms. it won't look for kara in general too.

IF they are real~ i'm the most happiest person in the world LOL :gemheart::inluv:

That wouldn't be a bad match :) But I highly doubt if they're dating ... is Eunhyuk even allowed to date? Doesn't SM entertainment have strict rules about dating?

I certainly hope not :L Gyuri should remain single forever. It gives hope for all the males around the world who idolize her :P

even they are not for real, i just love the teasing effect they naturally give off.

how i wish kara has these many brothers-in-law. lol.

gyulg.jpg

I wish...

I really like this pairing so I wish they're dating for real..

They looks so good together~~~

:optimistic:

lol it's ironic that the member of kara that has the image of being extremely beautiful is rumored to be going out with the member of sj that has the image of being one of the ugly members

^

what matters most is the "look" of his inner self.

may gyul find someone who loves her with his heart, not his look.

^

what matters most is the "look" of his inner self.

may gyul find someone who loves her with his heart, not his look.

agree with this :)

btw all suju members agree that hyuk has the best personality ^^ especially ryeowok hehe

wow i never see this picture or read about this.

but if it true im supporting both.

ERhh not shipping this couple got someone else in my mind for gyuri!!!

Someone who suit gyuri confidence and goddess beauty!!

someone who have the same postion as her in KARA

I hope for more eunhyuk-gyuri interactions when KARA promoting Step, and Suju's Mr.Simple on music/variety shows!

yeah it's real it's real ! they're dating . i hope ~ :D

i can't help but fall in love wif this couple . they look so cute together . btw i'm hyukrian , :P

Edited by tika hyun-ah

Eunhyuk is a really nice guy and also since both are promoting at the same time, step and mr simple, hope that it would draw them closer to each other :D