[Gyutiful] When did Gyuri come up with her GODDESS concept?

poisonives

please tag your topic next time :)

i'm not sure when but i think she started it during pretty girl era..

in one of their SGB guestings, she mentioned that she would love to be called goddess

by her boyfriend since she's in charge of beauty in KARA..

but i don't think she really intended to be called like that since she just said that can make people laugh.

well, that's what you call sweet accident :)

note: like i said i'm not sure.. for those who really know the whole details, please help us out a bit here!

please tag your topic next time :)

i'm not sure when but i think she started it during pretty girl era..

in one of their SGB guestings, she mentioned that she would love to be called goddess

by her boyfriend since she's in charge of beauty in KARA..

but i don't think she really intended to be called like that since she just said that can make people laugh.

well, that's what you call sweet accident :)

note: like i said i'm not sure.. for those who really know the whole details, please help us out a bit here!

hmmm I see.. so maybe around the time she started SGB?

thanks for your input. and tagging my post lol... i don't really know how to do it but i'll find out.

and yes, if anyone else knows anything?

in one of those rock u days vidoes, i remembered seeing gyul introducing herself as goddess.

so probably earlier? we definitely need helps here. :)

it could be since day 1 too because i have vague memories that she did it during kara4 era. :)

i think the "goddess" concept appears after sunghee left, coz i watched old video of 4kara, they never call gyuri goddess, and gyuri act more tomboy and enthusiastic in here. for when the time for exactly, i don't really know for sure, but since 'rock u' promotion, gyuri became more elegant.

since she is beautiful from first, i think that concept is very match with her. And, no one can doing that goddess concept better than her, with elegant, confidence and funny at the same time. :thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

:thumbup1:The Real GODDESS :eyelove: :eyelove: :eyelove:

• 2 weeks later...

It is funny because during Kara4, Sunghee would always be the one who was like "I am the prettiest member" and stuff like that (in a humorous manner of course) and Gyuri was always the one who was like "I am sorry, she is delusional" LOL.

• 2 weeks later...

I agree it's (officially) definitely after KARA4.

but also I remember her mom mentioning that she's been elegant since she was younger.

When her family eats out, she'd lay a napkin on her lap and hold her utensils delicately (like a princess).

haha so I guess it's been hidden in her subconscious all along (however tomboy she looked pre-debut) BD

• 7 months later...

I think it would be around Rock U? And it fits her really well, the shows she goes on, that personality really shines!

And if you notice closer, every time she mention about her beauty and all that, she would give a small laugh/smile at the end, showing slight amusement that she can even say that out!

Which makes her all the more endearing~ :D

• 2 months later...

It seems like Gyuri always had this goddess concept every since the beginning, but she released the full power goddess power later :D Either way, Gyuri WAS, WILL, and FOREVER be our goddess

• 4 weeks later...

I don't know...maybe around Honey era? I remember watching Come To Play where KARA and SNSD were the guests and Gyuri introduced herself as the one in charge of beauty in KARA, making the studio burst with laughter :lol2: The MCs' reactions were so funny :=)):

hahah

in happy together.

when 2am and kara..

u can see 2am member and fellow member reaction when gyuri say she is goddess..

hahahaha

kara fellow member reaction is so cute when gyuri say she is goddess hahaha