[Vid] Nicole wasn't suppose to be a KARA member?

mae

cr: sweetieHaNi1001@youtube

This is really surprising to me because I've never heard of this before lol. I wonder who were the people she was training with and what kind of group it was XD Just being curious haha. But wow Shocker.

Well she was training as a DSP trainee. It's obvious that DSP was thinking of having two girl groups (KARA + Jaek lead eventually became Rainbow). Perhaps it was another group entirely. But I am sure Nicole was in the group was KARA was named. I'm not that surprised just interested in what could have been I guess...

yup its definitely new info for me too ^_^ ...but i guess just like the host said its quite common for trainees to be included on some groups before finally debuted with their final group

wonder who's her previous group members were :P ...but i guess they're not together long enough since its even doesn't have a name yet

It defintely new to me, I never heard about this. But now, I can't image what KARA would be like without nicole. We wouldn't have a cute and sexy girl and 4d. Plus best dancer in KARA. But now, I wondering which group was she going to debut with. Of course it would be in DSP, since she was a trainer in DSP, maybe she was suppose to debut with rainbow, instead of KARA. Like how jaekyung was probably going to be in KARA, and nicole was going to be in rainbow. Now look at it, I think it was the best choice that nicole was in KARA, she provide a lot to KARA, great dancer, great rapper, writing lyics, her vocals. She a irrplacable, so it was a better choice. Can't image jaekyung a KARA members, she way to sexy to be a KARA member. You can be cute and sexy in KARA, but not just sexy.

Edited by kimngocnguyen06
  • Like 1

wow it really surprised me. Now as I recall, Gyuri said that Seungyeon did come to her and said "we're in the same group", but she didn't mention Nicole. Maybe DSP did want to have another girlgroup. I'm curious about other members back then. Maybe other than Rainbow cause I don't think Nicole will fit in Rainbow.

Well but I think that's fate for Kara to have 5 members as now.

oh wow aha this is surprising news to me,

i wonder who were the members that she used to be in,

perhaps rainbow?

like everyone says, i can't imagine her not being

in kara >< but anywho i'm super glad that she was switched to kara ;D

• 2 weeks later...

Man it would really suck if she wasn't in the group like no one could replace her. Speaking of replacements I was really worried during that controversy I thought DSP would try to change the members in the group then KARA would become like the Wonder Girls and lose fans.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...