[Radio] KARA's Character Analysis [Eng Subs]

dlskam

Video credit: youku (karachina)
Eng subs: dlskam

I think this has not been translated before ?? Anyway...loved Maknae's expressions and how ther unnies are laughing in agreement!! Our leader's manly inclinations? Hammie is a perfectionist! Nicole is a mommy's girl... and lastly, Hara has a good personality!! tongue.gif

If there is a dead link, please notify us on the Streambox Request Thread! http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=14436

Edited by mitsuki0208
Updated

jing must be very surprised or rather shocked when her "thoughts" were unrevealed by the analysis.

she wants to grow up & to have her own & independent views too. lol.

thanks lori, i can't wait for ham portion.

are these just random views/opinions from other people?

i felt what seungyeon said, very sad :( though i understand

Edited by Lite

are these just random views/opinions from other people?

The man you see in the video, explaining the analysis results, is a doctor (psychologist maybe?)... most probably one who can analyse others' personality through questions, etc... The girls are amazed at what he had found out! :thumbup:

The man you see in the video, explaining the analysis results, is a doctor (psychologist maybe?)... most probably one who can analyse others' personality through questions, etc... The girls are amazed at what he had found out! :thumbup:

good to know, thanks alot for explaining!

although considering what he said, most of the stuff i believe is somewhat true, not sure about the gyuri father figure though p;

seungyeon was nervous too, she kept playing (something) with her fingers unknowingly (, only to drop it at the end). hahah. (i hate the mic, it blocked most of her face.)

i agree u are good with ur choice of videos to be subbed.

the analysis are more of a common thing for most of us, but it's interesting to see it being exposed like that.

even their reaction showed what being talked about.

Jing's shyness, Gyul's acknowledgement, Seungyeon's restlessness..

and i love GyulCole here.

btw,just for further information, it's taken from 090819 - KARA on Taeyeon's Chinhan Chingoo Radio

and it contains one of my fave wanna perf by KARA too :)

yea,ham looks nervous indeed.

Perfectionist...i think so too.During live shows(especially special stages),she always gives her very best,she barely messed up.

LOL 'handsome gyuri'

and well i think its normal for everyone to want to 'mature' faster,haha but unnies wont allow that, jing :P

Thanks for translating these dlskam (:

lolol @ hara, why was she copying what were said about her (since she kept nodding)?

what was analysed about hara, it reflected totally my thoughts on her.

tbh i didn't follow hara when i first came into kara but slowly she won me over with her real personality (shown in iy).

& lastly, the headphone was too huge for gummy (smile). she was the cutest in the studio. hahah.

btw hearing cole reminds me about sung, the place just lightened up with her laughter.

awww Baby Jing's and Cole's description were so cute!! just like them i guess lol

Gyuri's was sort of funny cuz of Cole's laughter lol but i think they are right she IS handsome about her thinking as a man mmm i rather doubt that.

Hammie's description is so true! aout of the 5 she is the one who stresses the most. poor hammie!

and Hara's made me think that there are a lot of persons i know that act just like her! fuuny thing is those people like Hara a lot! lol

KARA & KAMILIA FIGHTING!

• 9 months later...

Thanks for sharing those vids :gemflower: Now I know the unnies better. Among all the members, I'm interested in Gool unnie's personality the most.

The doctor said that she is more matured than her young age and I think that no wonder she's like that. She's the one that had gone through a lot of hardship the most among the five of them after all :(