[2011.05.09] Gyuri gets treated for light stomach cramps

dlskam

20110509_gyuri_jiyoung.jpg

It has just been announced that KARA’s Gyuri was treated at the hospital for light stomach cramps. Jiyoung reportedly visited the leader during her hospital stay, showing their close relationship.

On May 9th, KARA’s agency stated, “Park Gyuri visited the hospital on the 8th because she was experiencing stomach cramps. She was treated for light stomach cramps and the doctor told her not to eat fruits with high acidity as her stomach is not in a good condition.”

They added, “Her symptoms aren’t severe, so fans don’t need to worry.”

Gyuri tweeted the day before about her stomach cramps, asking, “What should I eat during this time? Even if I eat a fruit, I can’t keep it down

didn't expect that gyul's sickness will force her to visit hospital. hope she is already alright now.

and glad that at least jing able to visit her,she is the nurse of every kara members. lol

thanks

Aww..it is so sweet of Jiyoung to visit and care for her omma while she's in the hospital. Before, I'm worried that these may become distant and awkward with each other, but after reading this, I'm relieved that they are still close with each other