[2011.05.11] KARA Continues Activities with Official FanMeet

dlskam

That great new for the KARA fans, so I guess the fanmeeting is in Korea, the way it was say that the second fanmetting, I thought it would be in japan. Since in japan, they have like only one fanmeeting, and in Korea they have a lot. But whatever they back, can't wait to see them performance. Why does it feel so long until june 11

(cries) Wanna go to Korea right now!xD

Surely this fan meet would be fun...super dooper fun...

Waiting for videos of this event...

KARA fighting!

Edited by katherine11

*sigh* I'm so jealous of k-kamilias. Is this KARA's first official group activity in Korea since the resolution of the lawsuit? I hope some fancams are uploaded on the internet. It's been so long since we've seen the girls perform together.

now i'm glad, this is a very good move to make a brand new start for them.

though i know it's just a "marketing speech" but it looks very promising.

lucky Kamilia, i hope everything will be okay. and though i sensed there will be 'tears' involved, but i know it will be a great and memorable for KARA and Kamilia around the world.

pardon my ignorance but when was the first fanmeet held?

afaik they already did a couple of fanmeet before, so didn't know why this is called the second.

or did they refer to the first one to the "Wanna Be with KARA fanmeeting" during Revolution days?

since the concept looks similar.

^

precisely, with the size of kara & k-kamilia, they can't have only 1 fanmeet to date, probably like the one they held with j-kamilia last may, a formal fanmeet of smiliar scale.

oooooh! man this is why i hate laiving so so so sooooo far from Korea! TT_TT will KARA come to Mexico someday? lol

i hope that whoever goes to that meeting can be able to record it and upload it on Youtube or something! lol

KARA & KAMILIA FIGHTING!

omigosh im actually going to korea for a month may 29th! i neeed to get tickets for this!!!

does anyone know if there is any information on the actual tickets yet??

Jealous :crying:

Make sure you take awesome pictures/ fancams for your fellow kamilias....hehe :thumbup:

Edited by JJW

• 2 weeks later...