[2011.05.11] KARA Continues Activities with Official FanMeet

dlskam

karaxh.jpg

KaraPolWall01.jpg

After clearing the dispute with their agency, DSP Media, girl group KARA will commence their official promotional activities starting with a second fanmeet!

The event is scheduled to take place on June 11th at the Jamsil Gymnasium in Seoul. KARA’s ever-patient fan club, ‘Kamilia’, will get first dibs on reserved tickets; remaining tickets will be available to the general public on a first-come, first-served basis.

The meeting is set to be in the form of a mini-concert. Members will get to spend personal time with fans, and they’ll also share unreleased photos and videos.

For those in the area who are able to attend, visit KARA’s official website for more info!

Source: Newsen [AKP]

Karaholic
version
:)

To thank the fans for their unchanged love toward KARA throughout the crisis, a fan meeting will be held.

On upcoming June 11th, at 6pm, the 2nd official fan meeting in Korea called "Words I Want to send you..." will be held at the Jamsil Stadium hall, Seoul. This fan meeting will be held to thank the fans for their love during the past tough time and DSP plans to keep half of the seats for Kamilia to reserve in advance. The remaining half will be reserved for people who want to participate and show up later on.

KARA plans to organize this fan meeting as a mini concert. In addition, the members also want to send their appreciations, which comes from their hearts and they haven’t been able to express all this time, to fans. This event was first being prepared for Korean fans. However, the company has also received many requests from Japanese fans asking for KARA to perform in Japan. Then DSP thought that Japanese fans maybe also want to participate this time.

DSP is planning to make the stage as well as the event process to be really close/friendly in all aspects so that KARA will be able to enjoy their time together with fans as closely as possible. They also prepare many photos, videos and a lot of things which have not been seen or released before to give to fans in meeting.

:
http://news.naver.com/main/read.nhn?mode=LSD&mid=sec&sid1=106&oid=076&aid=0002107043

[t]: Yoo & hasomy @ karaholic

take.out.with.full.credit

Edited by red4summer

in another month

oh...

maybe they will tell us more about their comeback there

or maybe they will unveiled their new song there

or maybe they will come to us with a new style

aish

so many

i wish i could go...

but yay...

the jet coaster has been ignited again

ha ha ha

Anybody want to donate to the "vennie needs monies for plane tix" charity? It's for a good cause :sweatdrop:

If anything it's going to be a memorable fanmeet and concert for sure :crying:

KARA’s ever-patient fan club :lol2:

Very smart move, start slow and start with the fans. Then hit us with an epic July comeback!... But I doubt it, June and July will probably be reserved for their next Japanese promotions, so hopefully they'll make the epic comeback in August. I just want them to do something big each month until the end of the year and then continue on to 2012.

Thats why I'm always proud to be part of the family! :thumbup:

& honestly , kara is really one of the group that treasure their fanbase the most! awesome girls :) love them!

hopefully we'll get more activities frm them soon! :tongue:

i'm so glad that dsp has not neglected the k-kamilias & has lined an event for them.

they are the majorities who have kept kara together since the beginning.

it will be emotional for all, the fans & the girls. (we're "sad", aren't we?)

pardon my ignorance but when was the first fanmeet held? got it!

I wanna warp!!! Kudos to those K-Kamilia and we hope to see them on foreign lands soon, cause they missed the KMF 11' sadly...

D$P YOU NEED TO DO A DVD RELEA$E OF THI$ or I will be mad!!!

(also we need a KARA concert on DVD [not counting Dream Concert of stuff like that, I'm talking of a DSP/KARAINBOW concert or a KARA concert at all...])

Hulllll ;___; I wish I could go! Why is Korea so farrrrr? ;[

I'm sure the Kamilia who are going will have a good time!... I shall live vicariously through them haha! ^^

Looking forward to their awesome fancams and photos~ The girls' return from "vacation" = everyone back to work, including the fans! LOL

Hopefully, DSP will give them the proper comeback they deserve!

From now on, KARA & Kamilia will shine brighter than ever~ <3

owh i love this word: KARA’s ever-patient fan club, ‘Kamilia’

yeah, yeah.. finally.. a comeback after a long hiatus is started with a fanmeeting~ <3333

Edited by ms.jung

I'm glad that the girls are back together <3

In Kara Kamilia Trust !

Hmm a Mini Concert (: Oh only if I lived there. I would so totally go to the fanmeet.

I'll be very envious of the kamilias that gets to go .

This is so exciting, I'm sure many of us wish that we can attend too, if only there's a live stream, that would be epic hahahhaha I hope many Kamilias take pics and fancams :D I'm just happy everything is starting really good, preparing for Japanese single then this fanmeeting, I hope they start promoting in Korea in the latter part of the year too :)

'KARA's ever-patient fanclub, Kamilia' awww I love that sentence <3 Gonna be envious with the K Kamilias who are able to join or even the J Kamilias too!! :( Hope there will be Asia tour too *happiness* Can't wait for fancams and awesome fanpics! ^~^