[2011.05.11] Gyuri calls in to Jiyoung on Shimshimtapa

benbenkr

Kara's leader Park Gyuri and maknae Kang Jiyoung displays their friendship on a phonecall.

On MBC Pyojun FM 'Shindong, Park Gyuri Shimshimtapa', Park Gyuri and Kang Jiyoung had a phone call conversation with one another, displaying their close friendship.

Jiyoung said "I'm currently still having lessons and schoolwork".

After picking the phone up Jiyoung jokingly said "Who.. am I~???" to which Gyuri replied "I wouldn't know.." and "eii~ Gyuri unni you're the one that was calling me just now".

Jiyoung adds "These days theres been a little bit of free time so I've been attending lessons in school. I'm 18 but I need to hurry up and get ready for college soon."

Jiyoung's puppies were recently revealed, "I have 4 of them. Their names are Jisook, Myungsoo, Hongsun and Boksili."

Shindong jokingly said "Does it have double eyelids like Park Myungsoo (MC and comedian) though?"

While Jiyoung replied "Ah luckily my Myungsoo has big eyes too!".

It was also revealead that Jiyoung likes foot ball and her favourite football player is Park Jisung.

With that, Shindong and Gyuri ended the segment by playing Kara's Rock U, to which Jiyoung said "I love it!"..

Source: TVREPORT

Translated & Edited by benbenkr @ Karaholic

Please take out with full credit.

Jiyoung's call on Shindong, Park Gyuri's Shimshimtapa!

Thanks a million to Yoo!

After picking the phone up Jiyoung jokingly said "Who.. am I~???" to which Gyuri replied "I wouldn't know.." and "eii~ Gyuri unni you're the one that is calling me".

haha, very clever of her! B)

another real proof that the relationship between them is still the same :)

glad that jing keeping up with her studies on the quiet period.

and i really like how they played to Rock U.

thanks ben!

even with the translation, i still don't know where to match with the audio. lol.

the conversation may sound alien to me but not the voices, & it's nice to hear from jing again.

study hard & make everyone proud. :thumbup1:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...