[2011.05.12] KARA resumes activity by recording for SBS Strong Heart!

benbenkr

I can't wait to watch it, Strong heart is one of the show that the girls always releave funny stories. But I think that it not going to be true that the girls are going to talk about the situation. That wouldn't be a right choice, but it doesn't matter. First time, see all the 5 girls on strong heart again.

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wooohoo!! IKR?!

How long has it been.... since all 5 of them were together on a Korean variety talk show..

Star Golden Bell during Lupin promos?!

That's a year!

I think it'll air the week after next.

What about Happy together 3

it was dec 2010, I think its last 5 of them on Korean Variety talk show

Can't wait to see them, when it will be aired? :thumbup:

@kimngocnguyen06 I think it's inevitable that they will talk about the issue and everyone will expect them to, though how much will be revealed is up in the air. I personally think it will provide good closure to this whole thing.

Thanks for the translations.

This is really good news.. always liked KARA in deeper interview situations and I'm sort of surprised at DSP's actions.. it's like they gave thought to these activities XD.

Can't wait, I bet it will be teary.

Oh an appearance on Strong Heart already? Makes me nervous. As much as I want to hear what KARA has to say about the past 3 months, I'm afraid they're going to cry on the show, and I can't stand watching people cry, especially KARA. I await the episode of Strong Heart with trepid anticipation.

This whole kickoff will put some pressure on the girls. Hope they will be OK. I'm excited and nervous for them. Strong Heart is a great show and I will anticipate what the girls have to say.

would probably be the first time the whole group is appearing at Strong Heart! haha now , I honestly cant wait for the episode! Would definitely be heartwarming .. :crying:

anyways , honestly glad they are resuming their activities as five .

kara hwaiting! :thumbup:

Welcome back KARA!

i'm excited to see them together on strong heart, but i know there'll be tears. the girls had the most difficult time during the 100 days and soo many judgements and misunderstadings created by the media and netizens. now we finally get to hear what they have to say

Im actually really nervous about this. I'm sorry but I just can't imagine anything that they could say that would put them in a favorable light besides, "we wanted to stick together" because people will be nit-picking every-word they say and they will be under alot of scrutiny and I'm really worried about both sides because I don't want the host to pressure Hara and Gyuri about why they didn't join the lawsuit, nor do I want the host to pressure SNJ about why they went ahead with the lawsuit without the other two....ahh idk, I'm just really nervous about this. As much as I wanted to see them back together as five again, this is certainly NOT the program I wanted it to be done on.

I honestly don't care to hear all the details, especially since I'm not naive enough to believe that they are going to tell the whole truth. And it's not that I don't trust them or that I think them liars, it's just that it's impossible to go into the nitty-gritty of something like a potential contraact termination and the whole profits and income disputes and not sound even a little bit shallow or greedy or untrutworthy unless you embelish the situation to the point where it seems like it wasn't even that big of a deal when obviously it was.....ahh sorry if I seem really negative, it's just that I'm not that type of person who would go on a show like this, I know it's to get them back doing activities but I would much prefer it if they got back to interviews about thier new songs then interviews about a contract termination.....If they cry, I'm inclined to believe it to be more out of embarassment then anything, but like I said, thats just me, just my personality and how I think. It'll be even worse for me if they seem more "together" or "cohesive" then before because I'll just assume it's fake...but once again, sometimes I can just be really skeptical, cause even though they say everything is fine, once again, I'm not naive enough to believe everything that ppl say...even if they say it, I'm not that trusting....And now with Hara's acting role and Gyuri's OST, it's just going to seem like DSP is being biased towards those two and when they talk about it I dont want Seungyeon, Nicole or Jiyoung to feel slighted or left out or just....ughhh I really can't watch this. I'll watch everything else but not this.

I can't wait to watch this episode of strong heart

Finally kara together as 5

but they are sure gonna be questioned so much

please go easy on them