[2011.05.12] KARA resumes activity by recording for SBS Strong Heart!

benbenkr

@GooBurberrHara

some fans may find dsp & kara owe the fans an explanation while others may argue that it isn't important now as kara has returned.

similar to what you have explained, i don't think they are going to reveal everything or suggest opinions that may fetch negativeness or invite unwanted remarks. i will have my doubts over what're going to be said (if they're asked). and even if they're to share their thoughts, some would have probably guessed the words. most likely they're just going to be apologetic towards the fans. there will be reservations because they have to..

:)

the immediate future may be clear but i can't see further. however since it's only right for us, the fans, to put aside differences, to get behind them at difficult times until the day has come.

for me, i can't wait for the episode, not to hear out what they are going to say but to see kara back on local tv show. they should return "home" after stayed away for so long.

btw i don't think the hosts will be annoying or persistent because the whole dispute has caused quite a stir & so much efforts have brought in to prevent the worst, they must have been briefed.

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This isn't gonna be some CNN, Barbara Walter in-depth interview type of situation. Though I would like to watch it as the girls explain everything that had happened during the situation, but that's me. With the whole situation having settled, I highly doubt the show or DSP will allow any type of blacklash to occur now, it would just anger the fans and those who have worked so hard to solve the whole issue. There will obviously be an overview of what to and not to discuss. Simply a quick glaze over the situation is a given, but I highly doubt an in-depth interrogation will ensue. I'm looking forwards to seeing this episode, mostly to see the girls back on the small screen, and to see how this whole discussion will be handled. I'll give DSP the benefit of the doubt.

@LANAKARA from reports I read, they did cry all 5 of them, and the rest of the cast with them (well .. take these reports with a pinch of salt :) ).

As for how much will be revealed, how it will be revealed, I'm not really so concerned about that. SH may purport to be about stars revealing their true stories, but ultimately only the parts which are not so controversial and will put a positive shine will be broad-casted.

So I'm going to go ahead and anticipate what the girls will have to say about this whole thing, even if I won't really get the whole story.

There has to be closure to this issue, and even if imperfect, SH will have to be it.

Edited by grainy

the only things i see are they back 'active' in korea and all 5 of them together!that what matter the most.

it's been very long since they are attending a show together. though looks like it will be more of a serious and sad episodes, i'm still very glad.

thanks!

This isn't gonna be some CNN, Barbara Walter in-depth interview type of situation. Though I would like to watch it as the girls explain everything that had happened during the situation, but that's me. With the whole situation having settled, I highly doubt the show or DSP will allow any type of blacklash to occur now, it would just anger the fans and those who have worked so hard to solve the whole issue. There will obviously be an overview of what to and not to discuss. Simply a quick glaze over the situation is a given, but I highly doubt an in-depth interrogation will ensue. I'm looking forwards to seeing this episode, mostly to see the girls back on the small screen, and to see how this whole discussion will be handled. I'll give DSP the benefit of the doubt.

....well obviously, seeing as how a CNN style interview would be going places and questioning motives far beyond what these girls are willing to accept responsibility for.

Lets be honest here, DSP nor the girls will be trying to cause backlash, but it sometimes happens anyway and I doubt the fans will be upset seeing as how the backlash would more than likely be from them. I don't even think it's about giving DSP the benefit of the doubt, they have nothing to prove, Kara has a friendship to try and prove valid.

cant wait until the EP will be uploaded

its gonna be a show that fans waiting for after the DSP/KARA lawsuit incident -_-

very very can't wait for this episodes for Strong Heart~

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...