[2011.05.12] KARA resumes activity by recording for SBS Strong Heart!

benbenkr

Kara records for SBS Strong Heart, all 5 members were present!

Kara resumes their activity since their internal discord and feud with their parent company by attending in the recording for Strong Heart today.

A representative (of Kara) told Newsen today (May 12th 2011) that "all 5 members of Kara was present for the recording of SBS Strong Heart today".

At today's recording, Kara members Park Gyuri, Han Seungyeon, Goo Hara, Jung Nicole and Kang Jiyoung talked about their hardships and how they felt during the discord with their parent company, DSP Media.

In addition, Goo Hara also talked about her experiences as debuting as an actor for the anticipated upcoming SBS drama, "City Hunter".

It was disclosed on the 19th of January that the 3 members that were in the lawsuits against DSP Media, was Kang Jiyoung, Jung Nicole and Han Seungyeon.

During the 100 days of the lawsuit, the 3 members and DSP held alot of discussions in order to come to a compromise to their contracts.

It was an utmost importance to maintain the 3 members in Kara in which case DSP has made a public apology to the fans since the lawsuit was settled.

Much to the delight of many, DSP has asked for the fans for forgiveness and has promised that Kara will be resuming their activities very soon.

DSP adds "The confusion between DSP and Kara has been a misfortune, but it is often said that bad luck often brings good luck after.

Kara will continue to do their very best in the future."

SBS Strong Heart will be Kara's first kickoff to their resumption of their activities.

Meanwhile, Kara will have an official fanmeet on the 11th of June 2011, 6pm in the evening at Jamsil Stadium which is just right around the corner.

Source: NEWSEN

Translated & Edited by benbenkr @ Karaholic

Please take out with full credit.

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OMG!!! Great news!!!!

having all 5 of them on one show is my long time wish! and now the wish has become true!!!

WHEN WILL IT BE AIRED???

OMG TT_TT

Thanks so much for the translation, Ben <3

OMG!!! Great news!!!!

having all 5 of them on one show is my long time wish! and now the wish has become true!!!

WHEN WILL IT BE AIRED???

OMG TT_TT

Thanks so much for the translation, Ben <3

Wooohoo!! IKR?!

How long has it been.... since all 5 of them were together on a Korean variety talk show..

Star Golden Bell during Lupin promos?!

That's a year!

I think it'll air the week after next.

I'm fainting, I'm fainting.

This is such great news! I thought of their appearing on Strong Heart after the dispute before but never expected it to actually happen! And all 5 of them together, what a dream :wub:

Wooohoo!! IKR?!

How long has it been.... since all 5 of them were together on a Korean variety talk show..

Star Golden Bell during Lupin promos?!

That's a year!

I think it'll air the week after next.

OMG, a year T_T

and this ep of Strong Heart is airing the week after next??? wae??? so long!!!!!!!! I can't hardly wait!!!

i think kara alone can occupy the whole broadcast.

now strong heart is on ep76, so probably another 2-3 episodes (weeks) away, just before the japan promotion.

this is great news all of the girls together..i wonder what they gonna say coz they under dsp and i think they cant say much but it gonna be ateary eps for sure ...cant wait cant wait....

Great news!! Can't wait for the subs...too bad I can't understand hangul... :(, wanna hear how they truly feel about that's (lawsuit problem)...must be teary... :(,

Thanks god it's over now,,our gilrs became stronger now..

KARA..Fighting!! Kamilia always behind you...