[2011.05.14] Information about KARA on SBS Strong Heart

hasomy

On May 12, all 5 members of KARA were participating together for the filming of SBS Strong Heart. This was the first variety show they filmed all together after the incident between 3 members and DSP were well resolved.

The PD of the Strong Heart, Mr Park Sanghyuk said "We began filming at 2pm on May 12 and ended at 2am on May 13. It had been a very long time since the last time we saw all 5 members together, so we were all really happy. The filming was completed in a fun and delightful atmosphere." He also added that the three sunbae, who were on the same program that day, were Baek Jiyoung, Moon Heejun and Jang Woohyuk; they gave KARA sincere advices on how to overcome the difficult period /crisis of idols.

During the filming, members of KARA truly shared the pain and thoughts they had during the time of the conflicts between the group and management company DSP. The members also cried when filming, but generally, the filming ended happily and smoothly.

In addition, to support Hara's acting debut in the SBS drama "City Hunter", Nicole and Seungyeon had sent messages to her and wished Hara "Fighting! While in the waiting room with people who participated in the show on that day, the members of KARA were also very active, and happily talking to everyone.

Based on the latest information from SBS, Strong Heart episode with the appearance of the 5 members of KARA will officially air on May 17 (Wed)
DiEkn.jpg

Finally, information from K-Kamilia:

- KARA will appear in 2 episodes of Strong Heart. Part 01 will air on May 17. Part 02 will air on May 24.

- Part 01 will mainly be about Hara’s stories during the filming of City Hunter.

- Part 02 will focus on the case between KARA and DSP

[c]: Newsen; Joinsmsn; TV Report; SBS Strong Heart, Twitter

Collected & translated by Yoo & hasomy @ karaholic

Take.out.with.full.credit

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks for the article hasomy (:

Hara will be great in City Hunter, she's got the natural acting talent for the role. Will be preparing lots of tissues though ^^ so anticipating the episode. I'm glad we get to see all the members in one show again.

Yes (: Finally a show where all members appeared together! AHEM, I've been waiting for months DSP.

Anyways, I can't wait to watch this and it better be fun and subbed! Kara <3

WOW, can't wait for this.. and I wonder what they are going to dance..

is it JCL ?

anyway I'm really happy they had the chance to finally explain themselves..

I bet I will tear up a bit as well..

aigooo..

Hurray! So glad...and the fact that they appeared on a show so soon after the resolved issue is just <3 I mean, DSP has been giving them a whole bunch of activities...probably as a reward to us "ever patient Kamilias", in the words of that author of a Korean news article. :3

Can't wait to watch it~~ The more interesting stuff won't be aired until a little bit more of a week later, but that's ok! I don't think that I'll be able to download the raw/unsubbed parts/vids of the episodes though...so until it's subbed, I hope someone will at least post links or something...I want to watch the episodes as soon as possible even though I won't be able to understand 99% of it! XDD

Well finally we'll be able to hear directly from the girls all about their recent situation. This probably'll be one of the most expected shows ever, at least for Kamilias.

It'll be so great to see the five of them together again. Can't wait

Thanks a lot for the article.

good to hear that! im looking forward to see those episodes! and yhea like someone said earlier i think i'll be preparing one or two boxes of tissues cuz im sue ill cry when they talk about their experience during the crisis! still im glad they are 5 again! yey!

KARA & KAMILIA FIGHTING!

Thanks for sharing this and can't wait for the 2 parts! 5 of them are gonna share about it, hope I won't be crying too much.... Hope there will be subs for those parts soon too! ^^

Thanks for sharing the info about the show! The girls look lovely as usual. I'm glad they will be there for two episodes, but I wish the 2nd part wasn't another week away. :crying: From the pictures it looks like the girls performed a short dance, I wonder which one it is.. :huh:

I hope from this show this is the final door to be close for this issue and everything being settled in a positive way. So much have happened. Eventhough they cried everything ended smoothly and happily. After every storm there would be sunshine and calm. :)

I been watching a couple english subbed episodes of Strong Heart and it's fascinating. I think picking this show to kick it off is a great choice/move. Part of Strong Heart's mission is revealing the stars stories to the public, whether it has to do with their personal life or a misunderstanding. Hopefully through this, the pressure that the girls have had these past few weeks will be lifted and can breathe a little.