[2011.05.14] Information about KARA on SBS Strong Heart

hasomy

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is so exciting! I wanna know the story behind and how the girls really felt about the issue..

Kamilias, we better prepare tissues for the upcoming episodes of strong heart.

btw, thank you for sharing the preview... ^^

Recently, a preview of the members of KARA guesting on SBS’s “Strong Heart“ featuring the girls crying their hearts out over the past few months of controversy was aired at the end of the latest episode.

The girls came together for their first Korean activity since their “Jumping” promotions five months ago in support of fellow member Hara’s role in SBS’s “City Hunter.”

Although they were able to liven up the atmosphere with their sweet dances, it was obvious to all that they weren’t able to hide their many wounds caused by the contract dispute earlier this year. The girls burst out into tears as they reflected back over the past several months.

Seungyeon stated, “So many things have changed in just a few months,” while Hara added, “A lot of misunderstandings came about.”

It was leader Gyuri that showed the most tears, however, as she said, “I had no one to turn to.”

Check out the full broadcast on May 17th and 24th.

credit: Nate [AKP]

never knew that it took 12hours to record strong heart.

glad that the senior singers are supporting them and giving them advice too.

i don't know to what extend we can truly 'believe' their story. but i'm glad that they speak up in person about the matters.

everyone have their own way in expressing their thoughts. don't judge someone unless u really sure u know the real personalities of them.

Go Kara !

The girls been through so much. They aren't just idols they are Legends ! They've been through so much that they know how it feels to fall downhill they are Koreas best girl group ! I am a proud Kamilia <3