[2008.12.05] Kim Hye Sung, leaving SSGB to concentrate on acting.

coffeebeanie

Talent Kim Hye Sung, who is a co-host on the cable channel Mnets' SSGB, will be leaving the show.

30943002oz1.png

Kim Hye Sung was debuted as an MC last November 2007, together will Girl's Generations' Tiffany. After Tiffany left the program, he had been joined by KARA's Han Seungyeon.

However, it was recently revealed that he will be leaving the program soon to be able to concentrate on his acting projects. Because of his departure, the program is looking for a new co-MC for his replacement.

Hye Sung was a part of 'Kingdom of Winds', playing the role of Prince Yeo Jin. Its final broadcast was on the 11th of last month.

source: MAXMOVIES LINK thanks to anne!

translated by coffeebeanie@KARAholic CREDIT PROPERLY IF TAKING OUT. DO NOT ADD IN OR REMOVE

Awww. That sucks. I like Hyesung.

But they give him funky hairdos in SSGB.

Anyhow, all the best to him and his acting.

I hope the new MC will be a fun guy.

And will have chemistry with Seungyeon.

Such a sad news...

Just when they are both comfortable hosting along one another he has to leave...

Their chemistry was very nice...

But wish the luck for Hyesung on his acting career ^^

I hope he and Seungyeon onni would still have contact with one another as friends ^^

Thank you very much for the translations Tin onni ^^

YEAH it so sad, its even sadder to know how close they are now and in fact that im starting to love this pairing and now suddenly he has to go....

Wonder if they have a farewell party,. and how sy fell toward this... ^_^

Yeah hope they still manage to contact each other, maybe sy will,.. u know gave him support for his acting and vice versa........

And what did they mean of its final broadcast on 11th last month?? is it the ssgb or the drama?? if its refers to ssgb, hyesung sure finish his job till 31st dec.. and it absolutely impossible for his new drama tough.. hmmm..... ^_^

aww. i remember how hard it was for them to become comfortable with each other ..

hmm but now that seungyeon is used to mcing.. i don't think she will have such a difficult time as before..

good luck to hyesung.. i figured he was more a serious actor and ssgb was just to give him more experience..

can't wait to see who takes over :(

thanks!

ahw sad...he was funny... xD

im curious who SY's new co-mc will be..

ill miss him ....

luckily SY is still the MC ^^

awww.that's a pity. I love seeing Seungyeon with Hyesung on the show.

But, I'm happy for Hyesung and I wish him luck for his new drama.

I wonder who will be the replacement...

hehe. for some reason, I want one of the Battle boys or 2pm boys. but, that's just me. LOL :D

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...