[SHOW] Kara SBS Strong Heart Preview

clc_00_ca

OLD LINK

credit: uploader

[c] Lohlii Pop

Teary episode... everyone is crying. It's just sad to see Gyuri crying like that :crying: . She was the one having the most burden during the crisis. Not only physically but mentally as well. Criticism, Confusion, Anxiety... She can finally let all out. Cant wait for this episode and the subs as well

NOTE: This has Portuguese subs

Not sure if correct place to post, plz move if wrongly post

If there is a dead link, please notify us on the Streambox Request Thread! http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=14436

Edited by r0naLd222
changing the tag and indexed

Oh man, I'm already teary from the preview especially after seeing Gyuri like that. Even though the whole lawsuit was hard for them, it must have been extremely stressful for Gyuri as a leader. Add in the fact that there were rumors circulating about her being the outcast and a bad leader. Poor Goddess T.T This is gonna be on sad episode.

On another note, Jang Woohyuk <3

Edited by shawtiisays

thanks for sharing the video!

see the girls cry like that (especially gyuri) broke my heart! :crying:

like Jeon Hye Bin said, "Nothing lasts forever in this world. After that small period of sadness, it's over. There's a lot of good things in the future."

i strongly believe this. the girls will definitely be strong and support each other!

Kara Fighting!!

Edit: ohhh and it must be pretty hot in the studio. Kang Ho Dong is sweating like crazy (~0:05) lol . or he could be excited to see the girls :lol:

Edited by monkiesxrule

ahh, i knew it would be a sad thing when they would appear on the show talking about it

i can't wait to see it myself either, just waiting for it~!

poor KARA really :(

T_T i'd be needing a box of tissue to watch this.... I think their dance is last on the show cause as you can see hara looks like she just finished crying and gyuri's face kinda still has that hint of tears or maybe its just my imagination..anyways i can't wait to watch the ep. I want to know what their talking about so please somebody translate it ASAP....>

don't get me started, please tell me the rest cried just as hard.

one may choose to remember the 100th day but unfortunately "jan 2011" has forvever left me a mark.

i just want to say this, "i will REMEMBER this gyul moment."

looks very sad...

i really wanna know what really is going through their mind during this difficult period of time

but i am damn happy that i will finally get to see kara all together in variety show again

it has been a very very very long time since the last time they were together in a korean variety programm

:crying: That video is so sad especially to see our usually composed leader crying so hard. During this whole mess my heart went the most to Gyuri as she was suffering alone and had so much pressure on her shoulders as the leader-just a 22 year old girl with no power. To see her crying like this and saying that she had no one to turn to makes me just want to hug her. :crying:

I was fed up of just hearing from the trio's parents all the time and I really wanted to hear Gyuri and Hara's feelings on all this. I think it's good that they are on the show although obviously it's all edited and managed it's probably the closest the public fans will get to knowing what they felt.

i love all KARA members and i know all of them did suffer cause of the dispute but when i saw gyuri crying so hard, i can't even ~~~

i know it was all over now, and there's no need for us to dwell in that "dark past", i just can't help but pity gyul in a way.

as a kpop leader, she has to go through so much in her young age..

not making it huge in the industry as quick as her colleagues, losing a member/ a close friend, and now this...

anyway, what doesn't kill you makes you stronger, right?

let's all expect for a STRONGER GODDESS, and STRONGER KARA after this..

and STRONGER KAMILIA as well :)

KARA FIGHTING! :)

Watching the preview was sad...seeing them cry especially seeing Gyuri cry the most made me want to cry as well, I really want to hear how they felt on the whole situation...I want to watch this Ep of Strong Heart...

i took the liberty to upload the preview with english subtitle for our fellow ikamilia :)

hope our sweetmelodix won't mind :)

Thanks for the upload of the english subs of the preview (:

I cried a little . . :crying: