• Announcements

• r0naLd222

Looking for GFX Peepz!   10/18/2016

Karaholic needs GFX (Graphic Artists). If you are interested, please message me or @flamestalker , @Yongery or @Lupang
    • flamestalker

[NEW] Member Solo Activities Subforums!   03/11/2017

Hey Karaholic! Since all of the members are now with different agencies, we thought it'd be appropriate to create new subforums so members can stay in touch with their activities. Please try to post here from now on with future updates and events.  Here are the new subforums we've created:
      Park Gyuri: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/158-park-gyuri-solo-activities-motion-media/
      Han Seungyeon: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/159-han-seungyeon-solo-activities-jwide/
      Goo Hara: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/157-goo-hara-solo-activities-keyeast/
      Jung Nicole: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/160-jung-nicole-solo-activities-b2m/
      Kang Jiyoung: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/161-kang-jiyoung-solo-activities-sweetpower/ For Youngji, we've opted to leave the forum as is as she is still with DSP Media.  Thanks for your attention, hope you continue to drop by and visit.. new members and old! 

-KH Staff
Kara6452

Kara's anger

121 members have voted

1. 1. Who's fury are you most curious about?

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

48 posts in this topic

So I was reading the "Hara is mad" thread and issued a question to the chat, but since the Sbox has a continuous love affair the cryo-freeze chamber, I'd thought I'd make a thread.

The question is; who are you most curious about how they would act if they were really ticked off?

How great would the wrath of a goddess be and so forth, feel free to expand on the question a little.

Edited by Kara6452

Nicole .. since she is always laughing and being bubbly, I'm curious as to how she is like when she explodes :P

I think Nicole and Maknae Jiyoung

I don't think Jiyoung can mad to her unnie

and Nicole, I just can imagine what she looks like when she mad :angry:

im not really a nicole fan but seeing her in variety shows makes me think that wen shes raelly mad, shes the silent type that will not say anything but u can see in her face that shes mad lols

For me Jiyoung really what its like when she explode

I don't think Jiyoung can mad to her unnie

I agree with you but it will be interesting if she mad to her unnie and also want to see how her unnie react.. :tongue: :tongue:

- Nicole would probably have the most explosive temper, especially since she holds it in a lot. :sweatdrop:

- Hara would seem to have a fiery temper as well. :tongue:

- I can't see Gyuri getting outwardly mad though, but I would be scared of the retaliation if she were mad at me. :scared:

- Seungyeon seems more like the type to just be disappointed or cry more than an actual expression anger. :crying:

- Jiyoung, I honestly don't know enough about her to say. I should work on studying Jiyoungism and get back to her. <_<

I never seen Nicole mad yet...

Still curious about it...lol...

For the other members...maybe i can imagine...

Especially Hara in IY xD

Maybe i'm wrong becoz i missed watch her anger part in variety shows...

I'm not really watched most variety shows and performance stage >.<

Haha this is a good question! :P

Im really curious about how Nicole will react^-^

I mean she's so happy bubbly and all. My friends who are like that normally hold their anger in and its actually really scary :l It's like they're angry, you know it, but you can't really do anything about it.

Seungyeon however seems like the type who'd just perhaps break down or sth rather than get angry? idk

Its quite interesting since none of us actually know how idols/celebrities show their anger:D

Nicole would be pretty scarry if she was angry, she shows alot of energy of variaty shows and can you imagine if that was put into anger? lol :whistling:

I think Seungyeon would be pretty scared too, but because of her natural face/smile, its really hard to see it happen!

Since Gyuri looks pretty strong (just looks, but I get the feeling if she's mad she can go off too), I'm most curious about when Seungyeon when she gets angree O.o

Jiyoung unnie! She may not be like Nicole type but I can't imagine how she would get angry!

I voted for Hammie. I could only imagine how she looks like when she is in the state of anger. She's so quiet and super innocent..... And super cute.

i'm really curios about nicole because she has a bubbly character i can't imagine her being mad

after I saw various variety show Kara, it looks like my choice fell to Nicole :adore:

hahaha... i think Nicole angry will be most the furious... -_-

i'm so curious about Hara & Jing furious face :lol:

Sueng Yeon and Nicole!! believe me ..dont judge girl with outlook!! hamster will become a lion if mad.. :lol2: for nicole..nt even dare to think bout that..haa

Gyuri

I'm curious about Ham...if she gets furious...

I'm not really seeing her somehow angry...and I wonder how she acts when's she mad.

(at least in my case) i had never seen gyulcole in "bad temper", i can't imagine too.

but i will choose cole because she's the least likely to get annoyed.

As everyone before me said I really want to see Nicole just fuming. Sometimes I think if they spoke english she could express her anger more but I've never really seen her even have a cinch of what looks like malice

i'm curious about ji young..

she always had this cute image..

sometimes seeing her angry can be somewhat interesting

I'm pretty sure Gyuri's the most scary, lol... evil eyes xD! I'm curious about Jiyoung and Hara though.

i just want to see the maknae explodes in front of her unnies :)

i think it'll be a sight to see.

Okay, I can imagine how upset each would be if they were really POed. But, I would most want to see Gyuri blow her cool composure. Especially for leaders, they need to get a tight grip on their anger in order to mediate difficult situations, etc. But, imagine if Gyuri lost that restraint and just spat out pure acid when she rages!! Eeeek! Anyways, I'd be rather unnerved if any of them really got angry and it showed! But probably Hara's anger would be the mildest of the five! lol.