Kara's anger

Kara6452

121 members have voted

1. 1. Who's fury are you most curious about?

So I was reading the "Hara is mad" thread and issued a question to the chat, but since the Sbox has a continuous love affair the cryo-freeze chamber, I'd thought I'd make a thread.

The question is; who are you most curious about how they would act if they were really ticked off?

How great would the wrath of a goddess be and so forth, feel free to expand on the question a little.

Edited by Kara6452

Nicole .. since she is always laughing and being bubbly, I'm curious as to how she is like when she explodes :P

- Nicole would probably have the most explosive temper, especially since she holds it in a lot. :sweatdrop:

- Hara would seem to have a fiery temper as well. :tongue:

- I can't see Gyuri getting outwardly mad though, but I would be scared of the retaliation if she were mad at me. :scared:

- Seungyeon seems more like the type to just be disappointed or cry more than an actual expression anger. :crying:

- Jiyoung, I honestly don't know enough about her to say. I should work on studying Jiyoungism and get back to her. <_<

I never seen Nicole mad yet...

Still curious about it...lol...

For the other members...maybe i can imagine...

Especially Hara in IY xD

Maybe i'm wrong becoz i missed watch her anger part in variety shows...

I'm not really watched most variety shows and performance stage >.<

Haha this is a good question! :P

Im really curious about how Nicole will react^-^

I mean she's so happy bubbly and all. My friends who are like that normally hold their anger in and its actually really scary :l It's like they're angry, you know it, but you can't really do anything about it.

Seungyeon however seems like the type who'd just perhaps break down or sth rather than get angry? idk

Its quite interesting since none of us actually know how idols/celebrities show their anger:D

Nicole would be pretty scarry if she was angry, she shows alot of energy of variaty shows and can you imagine if that was put into anger? lol :whistling:

I think Seungyeon would be pretty scared too, but because of her natural face/smile, its really hard to see it happen!

As everyone before me said I really want to see Nicole just fuming. Sometimes I think if they spoke english she could express her anger more but I've never really seen her even have a cinch of what looks like malice

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Okay, I can imagine how upset each would be if they were really POed. But, I would most want to see Gyuri blow her cool composure. Especially for leaders, they need to get a tight grip on their anger in order to mediate difficult situations, etc. But, imagine if Gyuri lost that restraint and just spat out pure acid when she rages!! Eeeek! Anyways, I'd be rather unnerved if any of them really got angry and it showed! But probably Hara's anger would be the mildest of the five! lol.