Kara's anger

Kara6452

121 members have voted

1. 1. Who's fury are you most curious about?

^ Actually I suspect Hara to have the most fiery temper heh. But I'm most curious abt Nicole, 'cause I've never seen her ever show a smudge of temper on her face in any of the shows she's in :P.

Oh wait there was this once in Heroes when the MC made her lose the race between her, IU and Jiyeon and she lost out on getting the hotdogs .. but that was more frustration rather than straight out anger.

I would choose Nicole as my first. As she is the most unlikely to get mad at all with her bubbly nature. I am curious about Ji Young too. She got a lot of aegyo to be mad. Her emotions that she show is very real and striking. Any videos or photos to show them angry?

In terms of look Seung yeon anger is make the strongest impression due to her eye.

What an interesting topic haha

I'm actually so curious about maknae Jiyoung's anger coz seems like she doesn't really get angry easily.

Besides, I had seen the others being angry...and those are pretty scary@@ but wonder how jiyoung is when she's angry

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Well, they are all very polite and nice people, so seeing any of them mad would be very unexpected. That being said though, from what I read SeungYeon was a little more antisocial/serious when she was growing up... So I think if she got really angry and decided to act on it you wouldn't even see it coming.

Nicole, on the other hand, seems to be as good and innocent as it gets, so I really can't imagine her ticked off at all. It's a tough choice but I'd be most curious to see how far SeungYeon would take it if she was angry.

• 4 weeks later...

I think Nicole's fury would be scary. I remember watching her in KARA's Idol Army, where she accidentally dropped her cake and went "AAAAHHH!!! MY CAAAAAAKE!!!" That was hilarious, but it definitely showed how she can "explode". Who knows how she'll react in a fit of anger? Also, I think Hara would be scary too when she's angry. She's the type who bottles up their feelings inside, and people like that are scary when they finally have had enough and can't take it anymore.

For some reason though, I can easily imagine Seungyeon being angry, and I can't explain why.

• 4 months later...