[2011.05.16] KARA's crying moments in the upcoming episode on Strong Heart revolves around "misunderstanding"

Caly

2rh8h2s.jpg

The episode of StrongHeart that is going to be broadcast on 17th of may is the first schedule that KARA has attended ever since their disbanding crisis. Various moments of KARA crying has also been unveiled.

In the preview of this upcoming episode, Kang HoDong uses "A united and therefore more beautiful KARA" to greet the girls and they replied with "Hello Everyone, We are KARA!". However, the girls cried when they confesses the experience of the disbanding crisis which happened in the beginning of this year. Han Seungyeon revealed while crying:" Within these few months, a lot of things have changed.". Goo Hara, too expressed that: "There were a lot of misunderstanding". She goes on to explain what had happened.

Especially when KARA's leader Park Gyuri breaks down and comment that there was nothing she can say, it makes everyone feel for KARA of what they have been through for the past few months.

In addition to Kara, Baek Ji Young, Jang Woo Hyuk and Shin Bong-sun are also artistes that will appear in this coming episode of StrongHeart.

Translated by: dreamgal_91/Caly @karaholic (TAKE OUT WITH FULL CREDIT)

Taken from: Newsen

Poor KARA. I wonder what misunderstanding is! Gonna watch this episode of strong heart for sure. :((

i believe the choice of scenes used in the first preview is the cause of the misunderstanding.

i'm sure in the preview for the second episode, it'll show a balance. (i hope.)

Ahh this is heartbreaking . Seeing our girls shed tears! But nevertheless , they being together as five is definitely the best :)!

Cant wait to see this to get better understanding of the situation :/

Kara hwaiting!

Watching gyuri cry it's very heartbreaking....

I never see the goddess cry in sadness, the last I saw she cried when KARA won...and that's for happines...

Don't cry goddess...you must be strong...

For ALL KARA member....hope this problem make your bond stronger and tighter....FIGHTING!!

people go mad, disappointed, etc.

but in the end, it's the 5 of them who suffered and wounded the most.

even people will have a misunderstanding just by looking at the preview. we need to remember each of them have their own way in dealing with something, and all of them are reserved persons.

hope from this opportunity, they can let out those things who have keep surpressing them all these days, though not all, but at leas ti hope it will relieve them a little bit.

Jus watch d episode .....Haizzz ...i cant stand em crying !!

Its a relief its all been settled ...Thanks GOD! Indeed they're having a hard time enduring all these times..They are the ones whom are suffering the most at that time...BE Strong KARA!

Cant wait for next weeek ...

I hate seeing them cry. -_______________________________-

Well, it's somewhat a good thing though. They really need to let it out. It's stressing them out. D:

But now, they've gotten closer with each other. (even taking care of dogs together.)

People makes mistake...

I see misunderstanding here...

Glad they can perf again together...

Hopefully they can take this advantage to make them stronger... ^^

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...