[2011.05.17] - Hara reveales she called Lee Minho "Ahjussi" in SBS Strong Heart

Yoochi

l6eqE.jpg

Tonight in SBS Strong Heart, Goo Hara will reveal that she called Lee Min Ho "Ahjussi" (Uncle)

Tonight's SBS Strong Heart episode is about Hara & the stories about her first debut in SBS City Hunter. Hara said "It was very fun when I filmed with Lee Minho and Park Minyoung". She also said that she called Lee Minho "Ahjussi" instead of "Oppa" even though he was just older than her by 4 years old.

When Hara revealed why she called Lee Minho "ahjusshi", everyone immediately concentrated their attentions on her story. She did meet Lee Minho the first time when she with KARA members visited Kim Hyunjoong at "Boys over Flowers" filming place, Kim Hyunjoong introduced her with Lee Minho then.

SBS Strong Heart with Hara stories will be aired tonight.

[c]: Nate

[t]: Yoo @ karaholic

take.out.with.full.credit

So Hara called Lee Minho "ahjussi" from BoF days?
:D
bwahahahaha

btw, this news is on Nate main banner aka HOT ISSUE now

K0ykW.png

LOL! XD is lee minho really that old? Keke! XD our hara! I can't wait for tonight's strong heart! I miss the girls soooo much! >.< anyways, thanks my yoo! <3

haha naughty hara. she able to get close with a lot of people, and looks like from this drama opportunity she got a lot of new experiences as well as new people to met.

i hope she have a lot of stories to share tonight

Isnt that cute ..calling lee min ho ahjussi ...Aigooo my hara..playful..reminds me her in invincible youth whenever there is male guests ...LOL

I jus watch d episode a while ago ...Awwww ...so touching ..cant wait for next weeek ..!

so much stuff on SBS

i need to see the episode~!!

although i did find it weird, when i saw ahjussi, i expected oppa too but oh well!

Lol Ahjusshi...

Well...its according to story of the drama right...

Can't wait for that drama...

Kinda funny when Ahjusshi is soo young...

All the best on her filming ^^

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...