[SHOW] Preview of City Hunter (10 min)

Robsten

Thanks for sharing! I got the feeling that the episode with the kidnappers in Urakara somewhat prepared Hara for the kind of acting she'd be doing in City Hunter. She had to be cute and cheerful then suddenly turn serious. Even her angry, shouting face is lovely! :lol:

Wow well City Hunter is a much different show than what I imagined, in a good way. I hope Hara's screentime in the actual drama is proportionately larger than what she got here in this preview though. I pressed play and kept waiting...and waiting...and waiting for Hara to appear and then we barely got to see her at all. :sneaky2:

I rather Hara have a lesser role here since she needs time to hone and develop her acting skills.. However I thought that her acting is actually improved through URAKARA :) In fact I didn't feel it hard to watch KARA acting during the last few episodes of URAKARA...

Although she is casted as a "front" character, most likely she will have limited screentime, so we should adjust our expectations accordingly.