• Announcements

• r0naLd222

Looking for GFX Peepz!   10/18/2016

Karaholic needs GFX (Graphic Artists). If you are interested, please message me or @flamestalker , @Yongery or @Lupang
    • flamestalker

[NEW] Member Solo Activities Subforums!   03/11/2017

Hey Karaholic! Since all of the members are now with different agencies, we thought it'd be appropriate to create new subforums so members can stay in touch with their activities. Please try to post here from now on with future updates and events.  Here are the new subforums we've created:
      Park Gyuri: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/158-park-gyuri-solo-activities-motion-media/
      Han Seungyeon: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/159-han-seungyeon-solo-activities-jwide/
      Goo Hara: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/157-goo-hara-solo-activities-keyeast/
      Jung Nicole: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/160-jung-nicole-solo-activities-b2m/
      Kang Jiyoung: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/161-kang-jiyoung-solo-activities-sweetpower/ For Youngji, we've opted to leave the forum as is as she is still with DSP Media.  Thanks for your attention, hope you continue to drop by and visit.. new members and old! 

-KH Staff
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Aya Uhyuh Oyo Milk

The famous Kara "Yeeeow!"

24 posts in this topic

I've been listening to a lot of Kara lately, and I just noticed that I kept hearing really cute screams in some of their songs. Examples of what I'm talking about are at 0:24 in Tasty Love, 0:15 in Lupin, and 0:03 in Binks. For some reason I picture Nicole doing the screaming, but I have no idea who it is. Has anyone else noticed this?

It's a small detail, but it's something that makes Kara just a little more unique and I like it!

Edited by Aya Uhyuh Oyo Milk

as soon as i saw the title, i was thinking of Rock U when nicole says yeeow lol

come on - there must be other people who thought the same too! p;

ahahaha, yeah, o love nicole's yeeeow.. i noticed this, too! and seungyeon has a little of this things too =))

hahahahaha yeh i noticed that as well i thought that it was only nicole who did it

Whenever I listen to their songs, I always listen this quacking sound of a duck..........

not really notice it if you just happen to listen their songs while doing something else

unless u really pay attention to it

yes it's nicole! from what i've heard... she put it in as like an ad lib in their songs, and it's stuck ever since :)

I love the yeowww part very much :lol2: . Whenever I play Lupin and Tasty Love, I replay the yeoww part over and over again :P . It's so cute and original!!I have never heard any other girl groups do that. It also give the music a KARA-ish vibe :thumbup:

Edited by City_Bear_90

it is not surprising anymore, Nicole loves to sound funny indeed on Kara's Song :devil:

I thought of Rock U, too! but when I read he songs you meant, I think those sound moer like Seungyeon. but I know I'm probably wrong though! :o Oh well, it's cute either way!

I think it's Sweetunes signature sound for Kara's music. And might be Nicole doing the Yeoooww! sound. hehe.

That Yeeeow is just too cute:D

I noticed it on some songs, and just really cute^^

I thought of Rock U also..i guess that's the most recognisable one!i'd think it's nicole doing it though i don't really remember hearing it in Binks...looks like i gotta rehear=D

Wow, I didn't know that Nicole was the ones that made those effects! Got to listen intently again. :) On a side note, I really like Nicole's rapping, like on Lupin and Honey. Its just sounds *right*. :thumbup: Well, she's the only one who is fluent in english after all. :) (sorry I digressed. haha. )

nicole yeooww in rock u..

she just can't do aegyo but being mastered in making funny sound

the most prominent must be from rock u and of course cole, hahah.

and i really like her rapping too, especially when it was done in english.

the best so far is from lupin. :)

Lol I thought the same exact thing!

Nicole's "yeow" on rock you is really cute...

I've notice those but I don't really pay attention to it...

But I admit it's really cute~~~

:jogging:

Who did the "Yeoww" in Step? Was It Nicole or Hara cause they both rapped in that song right?

^ it's actually a sample 'yeoww' from one of the girls, nicole could be the highest probability. the producer just place it in most of their songs to give some effects during verse-chorus or bridge intervals. it was more apparent in their Lupin mini-album.

Nikori and Hammie does it on different songs, but I think Hara also did it in STEP.

You'll see this in performances, sometimes the camera catches who does it (when they sing over the backtrack).

Yeah that was exactly what I thought this thread was about...well I kow for sure that one is Nicole lol

Hahahaha, as soon as I read the forum topic, the first thing that ame to mind was the intro "Yeoww" to LUPIN, glad to see I wasn;t the only one , LOL! For some reason I was alwasy thinking in my head that it was Seungyeon, for some reason! DOn't know if I saw her do it live or what. YEOWW!