The famous Kara "Yeeeow!"

I've been listening to a lot of Kara lately, and I just noticed that I kept hearing really cute screams in some of their songs. Examples of what I'm talking about are at 0:24 in Tasty Love, 0:15 in Lupin, and 0:03 in Binks. For some reason I picture Nicole doing the screaming, but I have no idea who it is. Has anyone else noticed this?

It's a small detail, but it's something that makes Kara just a little more unique and I like it!

Edited by Aya Uhyuh Oyo Milk

as soon as i saw the title, i was thinking of Rock U when nicole says yeeow lol

come on - there must be other people who thought the same too! p;

• 2 weeks later...

I love the yeowww part very much :lol2: . Whenever I play Lupin and Tasty Love, I replay the yeoww part over and over again :P . It's so cute and original!!I have never heard any other girl groups do that. It also give the music a KARA-ish vibe :thumbup:

Edited by City_Bear_90

Wow, I didn't know that Nicole was the ones that made those effects! Got to listen intently again. :) On a side note, I really like Nicole's rapping, like on Lupin and Honey. Its just sounds *right*. :thumbup: Well, she's the only one who is fluent in english after all. :) (sorry I digressed. haha. )

• 3 weeks later...

the most prominent must be from rock u and of course cole, hahah.

and i really like her rapping too, especially when it was done in english.

the best so far is from lupin. :)

• 4 months later...
  • 5 months later...

Hahahaha, as soon as I read the forum topic, the first thing that ame to mind was the intro "Yeoww" to LUPIN, glad to see I wasn;t the only one , LOL! For some reason I was alwasy thinking in my head that it was Seungyeon, for some reason! DOn't know if I saw her do it live or what. YEOWW!