[2011.05.18] Hara has been appointed as new 'Promotion Ambassador' for her Sungshin Women' University

Yoochi

Hara has been appointed as new 'Promotion

Ambassador' for her Sungshin Women' University

5Cexy.jpg

Today 2011.05.18 at Woojung Green Campus Building, Miah District, Seoul, Sungshin Women' University has held "Promotion Ambassador" Appointing Ceremony for Goo Hara and Lee Seyoung, 2 freshmen majoring Acting & Media.

The Sungshin Women' University representative said, "Despite their busy celebrity schedule, they have been appeared as model students at school therefore from now until their graduation, they will be appointed as Promotion Ambassadors for Sungshin Women' University. Later all big and small, on-campus or off-campus promoting activities such as the school's yearbook or videos will feature their participation. They will also be the pioneers in spreading and improving the university's reputation to be more widely and highly known."

[c]:
TV Daily

[t]: Yoo + Pimmie @ karaholic

take.out.with.full.credit

appreciate the fact that the university recognises their leadership & values but i hope the school doesn't load too many responsibilities onto them because they're enrolled as students with dreams.

Good, congrats Hara!!!

But, wait a minute...

''Later all big and small, on-campus or off-campus promoting activities such as the school's yearbook or videos will feature their participation.''

Does she really have the time for that?

I hope they don't put too much on her shoulders cuz she's busy ... but anyways, she's excellent for the job, wish you the best HARA!

another good news?

just hope that they will 'use' hara pupularity with care. and hope it didn't affect the views of other students toward hara. of course as well as hara's act, though i'm sure i didn't need to worry about it.lol

hopefully, hara won't be loaded with too much responsibility so she still able to enjoy her school life. thanks yoo and pim!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...