[TV Show] Goo Hara - SBS Drama City Hunter (시티헌터)

yuda

So I've come back to this forum after watching up to ep 13 of City Hunter. Honestly, Hara has been great whenever she is on screen. I really enjoyed the character she plays and I think she really knows how to play that type of character well. Overall, I suspected that City Hunter as a kdrama series wouldn't be that great. I also came with the attitude of not knowing who Lee Min Ho was as I've never seen Boys Over Flowers yet in Jap or Korean. I got hooked to the show and it was after that i realized who he was. I would recommend this kdrama. Even if you aren't part of Kamilia, Hara is not the only reason you should watch it.

One last note, you will have to rely on more than one source in order to watch all the eps only via streaming sites. Might I suggest our best net friend, Google to help you out hehehe :P

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I just finished watching this drama a few weeks ago. I knew that Lee Min Ho starred in this only because my friend insisted I watch it. Soo, I was happily surprised to see Hara pop out on screen and especially Lee Gwang Soo with that haircut. After watching it, I felt Hara did a good job with the character she was given! Unfortunately, I don't have any links to help you guys out with 'cause I watched it on the actual dvd. Anyways, here's me giving two thumbs up for this drama, so you guys should def catch it.

• 1 month later...