• Announcements

• r0naLd222

Looking for GFX Peepz!   10/18/2016

Karaholic needs GFX (Graphic Artists). If you are interested, please message me or @flamestalker , @Yongery or @Lupang
    • flamestalker

[NEW] Member Solo Activities Subforums!   03/11/2017

Hey Karaholic! Since all of the members are now with different agencies, we thought it'd be appropriate to create new subforums so members can stay in touch with their activities. Please try to post here from now on with future updates and events.  Here are the new subforums we've created:
      Park Gyuri: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/158-park-gyuri-solo-activities-motion-media/
      Han Seungyeon: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/159-han-seungyeon-solo-activities-jwide/
      Goo Hara: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/157-goo-hara-solo-activities-keyeast/
      Jung Nicole: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/160-jung-nicole-solo-activities-b2m/
      Kang Jiyoung: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/161-kang-jiyoung-solo-activities-sweetpower/ For Youngji, we've opted to leave the forum as is as she is still with DSP Media.  Thanks for your attention, hope you continue to drop by and visit.. new members and old! 

-KH Staff
liih carvalho

[Other] How to make a perfect Ramen

55 posts in this topic

On SBS Strong Heart Nicole teach:

It takes 15 minutes (Normal ramen takes around 5 minutes)

1-Put the Kimchi in the boiled water and boil for 5 minutes

2-Put in the Kimchi water

3-Put a little bit of tabasco sauce

4-Put in three pieces of chili

5-Wait for it to boil more

6-Add the noodles and noodle spices

7-Stir noodles till when you think it will be perfect / Literally stretch them

vid: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=netRAVY_VWw

Trans: seungeunlee @ tumblr

Yeah Nicole, I bet you are very experienced talking about food!

So? Who will try?

ENG SUBBED VIDEO

We all know how much she loves her food so it only makes sense that she puts so much effort into something as simple as ramen :)

Lol, I would love to try Nicole's ramen some day.....but it sounds really spicy xP I have a sensitive tongue, but if Nicole made it- I don't care!

Somehow, Korean has really influenced me to eat spicy things so i'm used to very spicy things now.

I might give it a try for this *Perfect Ramen*, i trust Nicole cookin' proness

Wow it's really spicy. Lol, but Cole doesn't like Ramen, she makes it just for Hara. And since Hara loves it, I guess it surely is delicious. Gotta try one day

Ramen with kimchi water, tobasco, and chili?? Nicole likes it HOT. Hellfire.gif I prefer Japanese tonkotsu (pork bone) ramen myself but spicy ramen is pretty good too.

I see Cole with a cook book in the future? anybody? haha.

yes only Cole would look so excited and animated just talking about about cooking Ramen. we should be so lucky she shares all her delicious recipes :D

Actually saw a couple of fans putting up their own blogs with pics while making the ramen haha.

AFter read this, I curious to try it, since I love spicy food orignal. And we know that Koreans love spicy food, so other reason why I love korean food. This just make me want to try it, plus it cole recipe so got to try it.

Nicole unnie really loves her food

i can't bare to wait for 15 min just to eat XD

Wow I have to try this sometime. Sounds delicious. But Kimchi water + tabasco + chilli + spices (I assume she means the flavouring powder, which for Korean noodles is usually a spicy kind). That sounds like overkill!

I think the ramen is soooo spicy :confused1: :confused1: ... I just found out Nicole love so much spicy food

Makes me wanna eat ramen now, or dukkbokki!! Yeah Dukkbokki! haha well since she is well known of loving food it's not surprisng that she is experienced whn it comes to cooking

That ramen would be way too spicy for me lol

but I would try anything Nicole would make so I might try it one day

haha thanks to her. i could make a good ramen from now on because of her lesson. hahaha gonna watch that strong heart episode

of course when its about food nicole is the girl u need to talk to haha because she's the expert haha :thumbup:

urhifjfdjfkdhd i want her to cook for me LOL wow she sharing her cooking skills with everyone ahaha shes suchaa kara's mum lol

That sounds really good but I'll have to pass on chef nicole's ramyun because I can't wait 15 mins for ramen even the 5 drives me crazy lol

I got to try this sometime. Must be spicy with tabasco sauce and chili.

Hope it will be a yummy ramen ^_^

Hey, I gotta try this sometime :) Thanks for the helpful advice, Nicole :) We love your ramen!!!

It looks delicious..

Maybe i can try it sometimes

But, the problem is how i can get Kimchi?

Hell I don't care if the noodles are overcooked, the ramen is too weak or anything like that. Anything made by her is perfect <3

It looks delicious..

Maybe i can try it sometimes

But, the problem is how i can get Kimchi?

They sell Kimchi at the Asian Markets usually.

Sounds good. Will definitely give it shot once I go grocery shopping this weekend. Though I wonder if she's talking about instant ramen, or real ramen. I've made instant ramyun with kimchi before, though I put mine in near the end, just because I thought it would get to soggy if boiled for to long. I'll have to see what it's like when it's boiled from the beginning. Aigoo... Now I'm getting hungry... :mellow: