[2011.05.18] KARA

kara4life

we all know the bond between the 5 of them could never be broken

it was just the media who thought that they weren't close with each other

Kara stay strong

Kamilias will always be supporting & cheering for u

thanks for the translation

Oh really really really thanks for this! i was hoping to see the video subbed and i was also wondering what did Baek JiYoung told them! but now that i know im happy, cuz she gave them a invaluable pice of advise and i hope our girls get to remember that! and of course i hope they remember that they've got a HUGE family behind them that support and love them!

Keep strong Kara & Kamilians! FIGHTING!

Can't wait to watch the english subs! Love their sunbaes advice ! It makes me cry too !! ): KARA us kamilia's will stay by all yourside no matter what !!! KARA Hwaiting !!!! <3333

...T^T Kara fighting..!

I'm just so glad they're back..

The whole scandal thing was very upsetting just as a fan.. Can't imagine what Kara must have gone through. :(

Baek Jiyoung.... is really something :)

such an admirable person~

it was really nice of her to say something to the girls....

"There may be bigger storms but make sure to protect and love oneself more and pay no attention to what other people say.

Yeah ...thanks for d translation mod ..I really love baek jiyoung ...n after this i tink i love her more ...

It must have been really hard for the girls ..especially Gyuri ...I cried while watching this episode..Cant wait for next episode..

Kara will be better after this ..Hwaiting!

thanks for sharing this translation... ^_^

now i very understand what they say...

wait for next ep....i can't see gyuri cry make me cry too... :crying:

KARA FiGHTING !!!!!

I'm not that big of a fan, but I do really like them. Just watching the preview made me tear up already. I think they've shown how strong they can be to the public. I can't imagine how hard it was for them. But oh well, they were all having fun on the show :)

we know that this isn't the whole truth yet, but the pain that the endured, it's the real one.

and those wounded heart is the precious one, not the tears. i'm glad that they will have stronger and even more special relationship between them.

when something bad happened, it's the one who keep on standing up and keep their head high who will be victorious in the end.

Thanks for sharing Nov! Since the subs aren't out yet, I wanted to know what they were saying when they suddenly got teary-eyed in one part. :crying: I feel so relieved to hear them say that everything is alright between them now. Baek Ji Yong's advice was so touching!

The girls went through such a powerful experience which made them stronger.

It's such rewarding to know that their bond has remained as tight as it can be. From now on, if they remain true to each other, no obstacles can stop them.

Thanks for the translation.....I wanted to know what they say, esp. Baek Ji Yong's advice. Reading it makes me cry... :(,

She is right...KARA member must be thingking about theyself, don't thingking too much about what people say in bad way...just be strong, and show them that KARA is fine..and always together.... :)

Baek Ji Young's comment really touched me. It's been tough for the girls and I'm so proud that they've managed to get through it and I'm proud to all the Kamilias that stood strong with them. I can't wait to watch this soon. Thanks for translating!