[2011.05.18] KARA

kara4life

Thanks for sharing this. I've already watched this show in Chinese subs, hahahahah. I cantwait till the nex episode, gyuri haven't said her story yet :(((( that made everyone cried. I wonder why :((

Thanks so much for the translations...

I'm so glad the girls finally got to talk about the whole issue, and I never doubted, not even for one second, that there were any bad feelings among the members. I'm just so happy that they're still together and that everything has been resolved. Can't wait for this subbed episode of Strong Heart. ♥

:crying: i'm sure i would be crying if i watched the subbed ones. even watching it without the sub makes me feel sad :(

stay strong our lovely KARA!! we always here to support you. ima okuritai arigatou! :thumbup:

tumblr_ll4mceYo9r1qk4t09o1_500.png

Thanks for sharing this translation... I've been wondering what Baek Jiyoung was talking about.

Even this isn't the whole truth yet,but the pain that they get is the real one T^T

Can't wait for the next episode!

KARA Fighting!!

^

^

given the fact that it isn't the whole truth, the pain must be even greater for each individual.

ultimately they have decided to stay together, so we must move forward too. :)

I'm so happy that they're reunited again....

I'm sure this would be the last problem...

kara would stay together forever and us kamilias would support them always....

:touched:

Thanks for the translations. Props to Baek Ji Yong with her powerful comment. With all these experiences that Kara had gone through. I can see that Kara will be a group just like Baek Ji Yong who will share their experiences and talk to other stars in the future. Kara has stepped into a different level that many idols may not achieve.

• 2 months later...
  • 5 weeks later...