• Announcements

• r0naLd222

Looking for GFX Peepz!   10/18/2016

Karaholic needs GFX (Graphic Artists). If you are interested, please message me or @flamestalker , @Yongery or @Lupang
    • flamestalker

[NEW] Member Solo Activities Subforums!   03/11/2017

Hey Karaholic! Since all of the members are now with different agencies, we thought it'd be appropriate to create new subforums so members can stay in touch with their activities. Please try to post here from now on with future updates and events.  Here are the new subforums we've created:
      Park Gyuri: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/158-park-gyuri-solo-activities-motion-media/
      Han Seungyeon: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/159-han-seungyeon-solo-activities-jwide/
      Goo Hara: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/157-goo-hara-solo-activities-keyeast/
      Jung Nicole: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/160-jung-nicole-solo-activities-b2m/
      Kang Jiyoung: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/161-kang-jiyoung-solo-activities-sweetpower/ For Youngji, we've opted to leave the forum as is as she is still with DSP Media.  Thanks for your attention, hope you continue to drop by and visit.. new members and old! 

-KH Staff
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
kara4life

[2011.05.18] KARA

46 posts in this topic

Thanks for sharing this. I've already watched this show in Chinese subs, hahahahah. I cantwait till the nex episode, gyuri haven't said her story yet :(((( that made everyone cried. I wonder why :((

I'm sure that i'll cry if i watch the whole episode w/ eng subs. :crying:

In KARA , We Trust

Thanks so much for the translations...

I'm so glad the girls finally got to talk about the whole issue, and I never doubted, not even for one second, that there were any bad feelings among the members. I'm just so happy that they're still together and that everything has been resolved. Can't wait for this subbed episode of Strong Heart. ♥

:crying: i'm sure i would be crying if i watched the subbed ones. even watching it without the sub makes me feel sad :(

stay strong our lovely KARA!! we always here to support you. ima okuritai arigatou! :thumbup:

tumblr_ll4mceYo9r1qk4t09o1_500.png

Thanks for sharing this translation... I've been wondering what Baek Jiyoung was talking about.

Even this isn't the whole truth yet,but the pain that they get is the real one T^T

Can't wait for the next episode!

KARA Fighting!!

ahhhhhhhhhhhhh my wife HARA is there !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by red4summer
mod is here too. please use more words.

^

^

given the fact that it isn't the whole truth, the pain must be even greater for each individual.

ultimately they have decided to stay together, so we must move forward too. :)

I'm so happy that they're reunited again....

I'm sure this would be the last problem...

kara would stay together forever and us kamilias would support them always....

:touched:

I am sure that they have their own scars from this incident, but whats important is that Kara has risen and is shining like a Phoenix. Kara and Kamilia are one!

Thanks for the translations. Props to Baek Ji Yong with her powerful comment. With all these experiences that Kara had gone through. I can see that Kara will be a group just like Baek Ji Yong who will share their experiences and talk to other stars in the future. Kara has stepped into a different level that many idols may not achieve.

thanks for the translation~~~

it must be difficul for KARA not to shed tears~~~

^^ KARA hwaiting!!!!!!

can't wait for the sub! Kara always the best and Kamilia always be strong! :thumbup:

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THE TRANSLATION.

im so excited to watch the full ep of that strong heart ep.

im happy that they overcome that hard obstacle their life

its good to know that they are back and stronger than ever. its better to see our girls happy than sad.

thanks for sharing, i really worried bout their situation few months ago

well its good thing that everything is fine now,.... =)

Wish there was the eng sub episode of this strong heart episode:) KARA ALWAYS MAKES MY DAY AND ALWAYS WILL CAUSE THEY ARE JUST SO COOL,TALENTED AND AWESOME LIKE THAT!!KARA FIGHTING!!<3

thank you very much for sharing..

just saving me time to search for it..

kara should be always 5..

kara fighting

this was such a sensitive talk it really makes me sad.

i am very glad these girls are so close they were able to make it through and become one strong group once again.

aww i need to watch this episode. must've been hard for the girls during that time when they're split