• Announcements

• r0naLd222

Looking for GFX Peepz!   10/18/2016

Karaholic needs GFX (Graphic Artists). If you are interested, please message me or @flamestalker , @Yongery or @Lupang
    • flamestalker

[NEW] Member Solo Activities Subforums!   03/11/2017

Hey Karaholic! Since all of the members are now with different agencies, we thought it'd be appropriate to create new subforums so members can stay in touch with their activities. Please try to post here from now on with future updates and events.  Here are the new subforums we've created:
      Park Gyuri: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/158-park-gyuri-solo-activities-motion-media/
      Han Seungyeon: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/159-han-seungyeon-solo-activities-jwide/
      Goo Hara: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/157-goo-hara-solo-activities-keyeast/
      Jung Nicole: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/160-jung-nicole-solo-activities-b2m/
      Kang Jiyoung: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/161-kang-jiyoung-solo-activities-sweetpower/ For Youngji, we've opted to leave the forum as is as she is still with DSP Media.  Thanks for your attention, hope you continue to drop by and visit.. new members and old! 

-KH Staff
molly

[Other] Hara - Loosed shirt or fitted shirt?

95 posts in this topic

it's really hard to find pictures of Hara wearing fitted shirt. She's always wearing loosed shirt.

why do u think Hara prefers loosed shirt than fitted?

loosed shirt

tumblr_lle17feIyn1qbbvhto1_500.png

tumblr_lld0pcpJ1T1qi4f9go1_400.jpg

tumblr_llb7eq0tzb1qdmyyyo1_500.png

tumblr_ll5fmixgyR1qc03cwo1_500.jpg

all those pictures of her wearing fitted shirts are from live performance. Even on photoshoots, she doesn't wear fitted shirt

tumblr_lkyitr2U661qk13swo1_500.jpg

wow, she is so cute, no matter when she wear fitted or loosed shirt

hahaha, but personally i prefer hara with fitted shirt,

but base on the picture i think hara like to wear those loosed shirt hahaha

i think its cuz loose shirts are more comfortable

and not to mention, loose shirts on skinny girls look nice in a way

or it cld be that hara doesnt like showing off her figure

which could also be a reasonable explanation ^^

It's probably a comfort thing whilst she wears tighter shirts for performances because they won't get in the way as much during dancing?

I agree with everyone saying its just a more comfortable casual look when you wear a loose fitting shirt.

she looks good in either loose or fitted clothes but personally i prefer seeing her in loose shirt. more comfortable

Maybe it's not that she always wears loose shirts, but because she is so thin, there is no adult size small enough! XD

loosed shirt or fitted shirt always fit to her...

but I prefer look she wear fitted shirt... look more sexy ya :blushing: :blushing:

maybe she wear loosed shirt to make her body looks bigger, hara's body are so small though ;)

I find it really pretty when girls with such small bodies wear

clothes that don't show off too much skin, etc.

Loose clothes really fit her, and I like her fashion sense the most from

out of all the girls in K-Pop, b.c I would dress like that if I had her body shape.

yeah, probably loosed shirt is very comfortable~ xDD

and she looks good in loosed shirt then in fitted shirt kk^^

she looks good in both a fitted shirt and in a loose shirt. it seems like she wears loose shirts when not on stage though. it's more comfortable. i'd rather wear loose shirts if i had the choice too. hee hee.

Well, no matter the style or styles that Hara takes, will always show Lins and his eyes that sparkle so beautiful I wish I never go out, fight Hara

Greetings from Mexico KARA

man who cares about what type of shirt she wears

she looks i all of them because she is like a doll

and because she extremely hot

fitted shirt. this goes for most girls and guys, actually. loose clothes tend to look sloppy and shapeless.

Loose clothes really fit her, and I like her fashion sense the most from

out of all the girls in K-Pop, b.c I would dress like that if I had her body shape.

I actually think Hara and Gyuri have the worst fashion sense in Kara. It's unbecoming of idols to frequently hide their much-envied figures under loose clothes.

Anything will also fit her well !

as long as she is comfortable with it !

:lol:

i prefer loose because she looks so pretty and dainty in loose shirts, although she looks really nice in tight ones too.

Fitted is better, but I'd choose anything as long as she's comfortable, as a matter of fact she looks good in anything :thumbup:

She looks good in both a fitted shirt and loose shirt. But I prefer loose shirt because she looks more comfortable.

i think loosed shirt really suits her well, I dunno, maybe because she likes it so we see her wearing it very often...

but, whatever she wore, she's cute

i like it when she wears fitted shirts because it shows of how nice her beautiful figure is.

SHE FITS IN EVERYTHING, If she wears Loose, It doesn't make her look skinny.

If she wears fit, It shows her skinny yet sexy figure. so I go with both~ ^^

i prefer loosed shirt because hara body is soo thin and if she wear loosed shirt is make her body is more bigger and more looks comfortable