• Announcements

• r0naLd222

Looking for GFX Peepz!   10/18/2016

Karaholic needs GFX (Graphic Artists). If you are interested, please message me or @flamestalker , @Yongery or @Lupang
    • flamestalker

[NEW] Member Solo Activities Subforums!   03/11/2017

Hey Karaholic! Since all of the members are now with different agencies, we thought it'd be appropriate to create new subforums so members can stay in touch with their activities. Please try to post here from now on with future updates and events.  Here are the new subforums we've created:
      Park Gyuri: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/158-park-gyuri-solo-activities-motion-media/
      Han Seungyeon: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/159-han-seungyeon-solo-activities-jwide/
      Goo Hara: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/157-goo-hara-solo-activities-keyeast/
      Jung Nicole: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/160-jung-nicole-solo-activities-b2m/
      Kang Jiyoung: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/161-kang-jiyoung-solo-activities-sweetpower/ For Youngji, we've opted to leave the forum as is as she is still with DSP Media.  Thanks for your attention, hope you continue to drop by and visit.. new members and old! 

-KH Staff
molly

[Other] Hara - Loosed shirt or fitted shirt?

95 posts in this topic

she looks cute in both, but i like her edgy hot look better then the cute look prob because shes so pretty and she has the perfect figure

Either way Hara will look beautiful :) The fitted shirt makes he look cute and... wait the loose one does too hahah :D Hara fighting!!

Im my opinion i prefer loosed becuase it does look more comfortable. She will looks pretty in any kind of shirts,etc.

i like it both.....how can she still looks good wearing loosed shirt? most girls don't look good wearing them

I think that when she wears tight shirts, (usually costumes), it makes her look skinnier and it looks like she has a good figure, though it's not good to be too skinny! Normal baggy shirts are fine, but not too big :)

well, honestly, whatever she wears suits her perfectly, may it be loose or fit outfits, she looks pretty in everything! You're the best HARA GOO! ^_^

102.gif

wow, she is so cute, no matter when she wear fitted or loosed shirt. :blushing:

but, she looks so sexier in fitted shirt.

and i love it :eyelove:

hara looks good in either loose or fitted clothes but personally i prefer seeing her in loose shirt.

hara looks gud in both~ XD

but i personally prefer seeing her wearing loose shirt~ maybe becoz i m use to it? ><?

I prefer loose shirt too, but I think the main reason why Hara uses loose shirt is just like other people said, its comfortable :)

fitted is better. she is my forever angel. haha i see how so many of u also love the fitted. cuz it shows more curve

I prefer Hara wearing loose shirts :D

She looks really good and cute in both styles though, good for different events!

it's really hard to find pictures of Hara wearing fitted shirt. She's always wearing loosed shirt.

why do u think Hara prefers loosed shirt than fitted?

loosed shirt

tumblr_lle17feIyn1qbbvhto1_500.png

tumblr_lld0pcpJ1T1qi4f9go1_400.jpg

tumblr_llb7eq0tzb1qdmyyyo1_500.png

tumblr_ll5fmixgyR1qc03cwo1_500.jpg

all those pictures of her wearing fitted shirts are from live performance. Even on photoshoots, she doesn't wear fitted shirt

tumblr_lkyitr2U661qk13swo1_500.jpg

omgg loosed, and fitted ><

whether it is fitted or loose, she still makes all clothes looks pretty cute. :thumbup:

fitted shirts show her curves so much and i don't like that, that is why i prefer loosed shirt for her. she would still be sexy but with punky feeling too..

i really like hara in loosed shirt.. she look so relax and cool.. maybe she fills she is not restricted by wearing loosed shirt.. haha

OMG!!! I would say hara can match with all outfits that she ware, even a pick from dusbin (example), the prettiest person ever

Edited by hexorlolz

Just much more comfortable when doing daily activities I presume. As a dancer myself, I prefer wearing fitted clothes on a day to day basis but looser when dancing. But that's because I'm a guy haha. As a girl, maybe it's the other way around? She needs to let her body breathe :P

Her S line body shown in fitted shirt. Her slim waistline is so amazing and very rare. I like fitted shirt for her.

Edited by culdown

Fitted looks better but of course loose is more comfortable, If Hara is happy with loose I'm happy with loose :D though Hara looks beautiful with any clothes

yup, she's amazing in whatever she wears. but i prefer her in loosed shirt because she too thin lol :tongue:

She looks good wearing either fitted or loose. But I think I like her wearing loose clothing